1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Last Minute Cal City Run

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by snowsk8air2, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Aug 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    snowsk8air2

snowsk8air2 [OP] how hard can it be?

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged TX Pro
    trd cat back exhaust, trd beadlock rims, trd supercharger, 2.5" king coil overs, all pro standard leaf pack with bamf relocation kit and 2.0 12 kings, jamoshi grille, 7" HID's, light bar, 285/75/16 duratracs, allpro uca's, custom sliders, custom front and rear bumper, 2" wheel spacers, fender flares, wheelers bumps, tc spindle gussets, extended rear brake lines
    Hey guys!!! :wave: A few buddies and I are gonna be heading out to Cal City in the morning for the first of my bday weekends (next wednesday so I get 2 :cool: ) I know its last minute, but anyone is welcome to join.

Going to be meeting up in Randsburg around noon tomorrow and then head out on a run til probably 6 or so. Eat in Randsburg and then go find somewhere to camp for the night. Possibly a night run as well.

2. Aug 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    snowsk8air2

snowsk8air2 [OP] how hard can it be?

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged TX Pro
    trd cat back exhaust, trd beadlock rims, trd supercharger, 2.5" king coil overs, all pro standard leaf pack with bamf relocation kit and 2.0 12 kings, jamoshi grille, 7" HID's, light bar, 285/75/16 duratracs, allpro uca's, custom sliders, custom front and rear bumper, 2" wheel spacers, fender flares, wheelers bumps, tc spindle gussets, extended rear brake lines
    Morning bump. If anyone wants to meet out on the trail or tonight for a night run and possible morning run let me know

To Top