1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Last minute Cleghorn run? 8/27

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Yoytoda, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Yoytoda

Yoytoda [OP] The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    we were somewhere we probably shouldnt have been and a helicopter came out of nowhere and started yelling at us for trespassing :eek:

2. Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    yea but they interupted us drinking a beer on Gov property :D.

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM TRD OR 4wd Auto DCSB
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    Wait now. Weren't you and the TTORA guy the ones that gave us shit the one time for talking about but not going into a closed off area?:D

4. Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    it was fun :D

5. Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock
    it wasnt you we had an issue with it was cocky douche nozzles in the toy crawler and the jeep. they were drinking pretty heavily and just over all obnoxious...

and for the record, i did not like the idea of being where we were. there was a perfectly legal swim hole not far from there but we had a disabled truck in 100 degree weather and i felt like i was going to die... so

:duel::p

6. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM TRD OR 4wd Auto DCSB
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    Eh just giving you shit. The Jeep guy and his son with the Toy on wheel spacers where a bit annoying. I'm not really sure why some people need to drink 24/7.

7. Maticuno

Maticuno Weapon Mechanic

Member:
    California High Deserts
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB Sport
    Pioneer AVIC-D3, SWI-PS, Sirius Satellite Radio, 2X In-Cab 110V Outlets, Constant Fog Light Mod, Inverter Always 400W Mod, Anti-Pack-Rat-In-Intake Mod, Eibachs on 5100's, 2" Toytec AAL, B.A.M.F Rear Diff Skid, 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires
    I would love to go on and maybe even host a run in the local mountains, but I think I'd be too much of a buzz kill for some of you guys. As law enforcement, even off-duty, I CANNOT allow drinking and driving. For those that don't know, DUI laws apply everywhere, even back woods dirt roads.

8. Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
  9. UMBCrew

UMBCrew Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Central Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 6" Pro Comp Stage II
    6" Pro Comp Stage II, 305/65r17 Pro Comp Xtreme AT, Pro Comp 7033 17x9s, AFe Stage 2 Si, All-Pro Rear Bumper, Ultra-Guage, Kenwood KDC-X895, Kicker 6.5 2 ways
    wheres the pics?

10. Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock
    Host away, most people dont drink on the trail. thats after the run or back at camp...

it wouldnt be a buzzkill for me i agree with you 100% and dont allow trail drinking on the runs that i host... its a good way to get left behind IMO

11. Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    coming uploading them now :D.

12. Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    here they are not to many
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. UMBCrew

UMBCrew Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Central Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 6" Pro Comp Stage II
    6" Pro Comp Stage II, 305/65r17 Pro Comp Xtreme AT, Pro Comp 7033 17x9s, AFe Stage 2 Si, All-Pro Rear Bumper, Ultra-Guage, Kenwood KDC-X895, Kicker 6.5 2 ways
    nice pics man looks fun out there, if i didnt have something i had to go to on Sat i would have been there for sure.

14. Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    the only thing that sux is my buddy broke his front knuckle on the trail :(.

15. Yoytoda

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Vehicle:
    completely stock
    how did he make out with that?

16. Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    not sure... need to call him :D.

17. diablo_Alex2777

diablo_Alex2777 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alejandro Gonzalez
    Mira Loma
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dcab Trd off road. 4x4
    Icon UCA's,coilover, Demello front,rear bumper All-pro 3in rear leaf spring Miler maker m8000 winch\ 33's coopers stt's Demello's skip plate 3 hellas 500's
    Is he really spoting u in the second picture?

18. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    Icon Ext Travel Coils, Built right UCAs, nFab light bar, Fox 2.0 piggy backs, Demello Sliders, Weather Tech Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Mufler, 6000k HIDs Headlights, 3000K HIDs Fog Lights, Fogs Anytime Mod. Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap.
    Damn, that happened to me once, but on the lytle creek side. Freaking sheriff helicopter followed me until I got down the hill. :D Crazy.

19. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    Icon Ext Travel Coils, Built right UCAs, nFab light bar, Fox 2.0 piggy backs, Demello Sliders, Weather Tech Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Mufler, 6000k HIDs Headlights, 3000K HIDs Fog Lights, Fogs Anytime Mod. Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap.
    Shit I missed it though!! LOL

20. Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    LOL I remember that run, christian fucked up his drivers door :( LOL It wasn't me who was drinking though, I don't even know where those guys came from.

To Top