1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lazy people piss me off

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Russell F, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Apr 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

OH MAN you are so full of shit, yeah what are you ? 23? & in the office /management side ? Well look here sonny I've dealt with guys like you for over 30 years of being in construction & I already know that you are office/text book smart but absolutely without reservation job site dumb, I'm sure your company does love the migrant worker (slave & save $$$) your quote: They have a different work ethic and they make sure the job is done completely right the first time. Yeah I've worked with your "work ethic drenched migrant workers" are you fucking kidding me ? Done right the first time ? :facepalm::facepalm: I've been in construction since I was 16 as a laborer for 5 years & a journeyman sheetmetal installer since, I still put my bags on, I've run work as a field superintendant, onsite as a foreman/leadman & unless your migrant worker has learned their skill from a lazy American (you give this impression) I've had to correct or start over their "quality work" just to get my jobs signed off during inspection & no I'm not in a union I find your comments somewhat offensive ...

2. Apr 19, 2011 at 10:38 AM
    stevenstaco

stevenstaco B A N N E D

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    o7 trd sport sr5 4x4/06 4runner sr5 4x4
    1.5 aal,Tacomaworld sticker,Blacked out tail lights,bhlm,.dumped exhaust,relocated 7 pin ,rear diff breather mod,bed lights,hella 500s behind the grill,plastidipped lower vallance,mag light mod,debadged,black billit grill,bedmat mod,airaid intake,vynil armrests and back rests,tailgate theft mod, ipod interface,backseat cargo mod,front 5100s
    x2 ive been a non union construction worker (glazier) for the last 12 years and theres def a difference between office guys and feild guys its a totally different world when your out in the feild and see some of the "quality work" first hand

3. Apr 19, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    Nightstr

Nightstr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Felipe
    Sacramento CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner sr5
    BLHM BLWM 3" TOUGH COUNTRY LIFT TRD SEAT COVERS THULE RACK M/T KM2 265/65/16
    We do see are fair share of immigrants in our ER but most of them pay their copays(not all). You should see how many American Citizens don't pay because they know that some how that visit will get payed. It might be diff in southern Califoria.:notsure:

4. Apr 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

Well then I might as well be in the south pole & you in the north because thats how different it is then, case in point: I live in San Diego's east county, we had a local hospital (El Cajon Valley) that had been in operation ever since I could remember & about 8-9 years ago it was closed not because of a newer updated facility took its place, it was closed due to bankruptcy, when pressed by the community as to why it fell into recievership it was stated that the facility was no longer solvent & couldn't "pay the bills" accrude by a high volume of "drop in" patients that had no coverage . (illegals & their families were indicated as a main factor) It isn't a race issue, its an issue of the hospital being overwhelmed by this factor over the years & could not absorb the cost any longer..

5. Apr 19, 2011 at 11:27 AM
    jjew18

jjew18 the Nightman cometh!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alliance Airport
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Added extra awesomeness to its original awesomeness.
    Just curious, what co-pays are they paying, don't they have to have insurance? Don't know about there, but "illegals" not "immigrants" don't have insurance here? It is too costly for them to carry it on their own, and since they are employed under the table it is not offered as a job benefit.

6. Apr 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    Russell F

Russell F [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 Off Road
    Removed mudflaps, 14" shorty, weatherteck floor mats, interior floorboard blue led
    I didnt mean for this to turn into an immigration issue, there are some hard working immigrants on the nursery but we do our best to make sure they are legal. Most work hard but every group of people has a few rotten eggs in it no matter where they are from.

7. Apr 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM
    metric310

metric310 street taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Alejandro
    clinton, ut
    Vehicle:
    07 prerunner lifted, bumping loud
    3' lift, 10 inch subs, custom TRD sticker, BHLM, leather arm mod, pioneer avic 700 stereo, 5% tint all around
    Immigration has always been an issue. Just ask the native americans ....

8. Apr 19, 2011 at 1:23 PM
    Russell F

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    Removed mudflaps, 14" shorty, weatherteck floor mats, interior floorboard blue led
    @al Thanks! That means a lot. My dad has always taught me to work hard and I'll get far in life.

9. Apr 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM
    RugbyTaco

RugbyTaco Rhum.

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Sleepy Hollow
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Sport Magnetic Gray
    Wet Okoles, Weathertechs, AFE Pro Dry, Wicked Flow 13", URD MAF, MagLite Mount, 16x8 Procomp 8069, 265/75/16 GY Duratracs, Rear Leaf TSB,AAL, OME 9000s, 884s, S2000 stubby antenna, Leer XR100
    Boy o boy, i cant stand lazys!! My second job is at Medieval Times and it is a fast paced, high energy job. This one dude who has aspirations of being in charge of the backstage stuff just walks around telling everyone else what to do without hardly doing anything himself. A horse craps in front of him and he just sits there and waits for someone else who is busy with something else to run by and then tells them " Go get the pitchfork!" ARG! I hope he gets permanent pitchfork duty! duty what a funny word

10. Apr 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    I'm not implying they stay here illegally, they would be required to do all the required work to become a legal resident. I think you're taking what I said a bit too seriously. It's obviously not a realistic plan and the immigration/border security issue is obviously something that needs drastic attention because it's entirely too porous as is.

However, as much as you don't want to pay for an illegal immigrant being here(and I completely agree with that), you're already paying for every lazy piece of shit that keeps popping out children they can't afford, mooching off of unemployment, welfare, social security while making NO effort to actually work or contribute to society. These programs are great for those folks who legitimately have a need, but I know far too many people who just drain the system because they're too lazy to do anything else. I'm sorry, but I don't care if you were born here, get the fuck out if you expect everyone else to work and pay for you to sit on your ass. My comments were more directed towards the lazy asses in our country more than they were towards really making it an immigration issue.

Just look at car forums, I can't tell you how many I've been on where members have been out of work for years claiming they cannot find work(and that very well be true), meanwhile they post up pictures of the thousands of dollars in mods they keep putting on their cars being funded solely by their unemployment checks. It always ends the same way with a for sale thread about how they can no longer afford payments on their car.

So while we obviously can't just open up the borders and let the workers come flooding in, at least they WANT to work and just don't have anything in their own shitty country. That's more than we can say about a lot of our own citizens.

11. Apr 19, 2011 at 3:23 PM
    Russell F

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    Hahaha I think permanent pitchfork duty would be perfect for lazies! Lmao

12. Apr 19, 2011 at 3:29 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You said it, its got your name all over it, you own it.. don't back pedal from it now, or does this mean it was all a joke ??

& which part of your theory should I not take seriously ?? All of it ? ok, done...

I get that there are lazy useless shitheads sucking the system dry that are legal U.S. citizens thats a no brainer, been that way for years, but you lit the fuse on a powder keg with your "theory" When is the last time you looked south to see progress, aaww fuck it never mind why fix their own country when they can just walk over to a country that has everything in place already, yep hard workers there alright.

Lets just modify your theory a bit : Every mother fucker here illegally should be sent back to their country of origin with 1 useless lazy American under each arm...

Thats a theory I'll get behind

13. Apr 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    ive worked with mexicans all my life, i love them. not only will a mexican work for less money, but they can do more with that money than a lazy white kid who hates his job and blows it every weekend. hell one mexican that i work with told me last week "yeah right now i live in a trailer, but it's paid off so im happy. . all my cars are paid off too, i just want my kids to be able to grow up comfortably and i can have money when i need it". . . so you know, he's only 27, pays taxes and has a wife and baby girl. meanwhile his white co-worker (hey im white, not hatin) works for the same wages, same hours, yet advances on everyone of his paychecks and never has a dime. no kids, no rent (lives with his granddad) minimal expenses. he has shit work ethic and i am just waiting for him to quit . . . . . im with you OP, i can't stand lazy people.

14. Apr 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM
    RugbyTaco

RugbyTaco Rhum.

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Sleepy Hollow
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Sport Magnetic Gray
    Wet Okoles, Weathertechs, AFE Pro Dry, Wicked Flow 13", URD MAF, MagLite Mount, 16x8 Procomp 8069, 265/75/16 GY Duratracs, Rear Leaf TSB,AAL, OME 9000s, 884s, S2000 stubby antenna, Leer XR100
    funny thing is its real easy, you just smell alot of horse poop! Gota love Medieval Times!!!

15. Apr 19, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    My problem with employers is just reflective of my area, dont worry about it haha

I'm glad you mentioned it, its best to be on the side of your dad

16. Apr 19, 2011 at 4:20 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x

This ain't craigslist dude, & don't patronize me either . I take most post on serious matters in a serious way & if you can't see where your statement about illegal mexicans that come over here to work be allowed to stay (your words)

that it wouldn't get a response, but seeing how you live in an insulated state like Pa. I should have given a little levity to your ignorance.

At least my theory includes ALL illegal mother fuckers along with some lazy ass Americans. I see yours only includes mexicans, which is racist. You , sir are a profiler

17. Apr 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM
    Russell F

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    Haha gotta love it

18. Apr 19, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    Russell F

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    Okay just making sure, but I am sorry to hear about your trouble with employers. Best of luck in the future.

19. Apr 19, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    Russell F

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    That's sad to hear, but it's people like you Mexican coworker that I am proud to work along side.

20. Apr 19, 2011 at 6:14 PM
    Russell F

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    UPDATE: apparently they talked to him and he decided that he couldn't take this kind of work anymore and quit. My guess is that he is going to work at the chicken cleaning plant that he has said is "better" than working at the nursery.

Products Discussed in

To Top