1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LEAF SPRINGS -WTB

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by flightcancled, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Nov 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM
    flightcancled

flightcancled [OP] Addicted

Member:
    Syracuse NY/ Nantucket MA
    Camper top with racks, Custom fogs behind lower bumper. Interior LED lighting, Rock Lights, Hella 500s with upraged bulbs behind black billet grill, AAL, Front 5100s
    Just realized I have a broken middle leaf spring on my drivers side. If anyone has stock or aftermarket springs please let me know. Ideally I'd like to upgrade my OEM pack with an AAL to an aftermarket pack or find a single leaf/ pack to rebuild my suspension.

Thanks!!

2. Nov 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM
    MY50cal

MY50cal I think I'm getting the Fear.

Member:
    First Name:
    Mojo
    Parkesburg, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 SWB TRD 4x4
    Yes.
    I still have my stock leafs back in MI (40k on them)... I could have them here the week of thanksgiving. Just letting you know as an option for you, plus we could just meet half way :)

3. Nov 6, 2011 at 10:59 AM
    flightcancled

Member:
    Camper top with racks, Custom fogs behind lower bumper. Interior LED lighting, Rock Lights, Hella 500s with upraged bulbs behind black billet grill, AAL, Front 5100s
    Hey Mojo!

Thanks for the offer I will keep that in mind.

4. Nov 6, 2011 at 6:32 PM
    Jez

Jez Hittn' easy steet on mud tires

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 Black DC TRD SR5
    K&N air intake, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, AllPro Expo rear leaf pack, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Diff Drop, U-Bolt Flip kit, Drive Shaft shim kit, Weathertech's, Borla cat back, Ultra Gauge,Clarion Radio, 18% tinted windows all the way around, smoked tail lights and rear break light, painted front chrome grill black, stained yellow fog lights, black head light mod, Interior LED kit, LED reverse lights, black leather arm rest mod
  5. Nov 7, 2011 at 5:08 AM
    BCTaco14

BCTaco14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have 2006 trd sport springs non tsb with a toytec addaleaf. I am currently waiting for my new all pro expeditions to arrive and be installed. If you wanna work a deal out I'd be willing to ship. I am located in Rochester ny. I don't mind diving to meet you half way.

6. Nov 7, 2011 at 5:16 AM
    BCTaco14

BCTaco14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    There is also a group buy on regular or expedition springs from all pro. The springs linked to above. Thepartswhore is putting the group buy on. Ends today. It is a great deal.

7. Nov 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    flightcancled

Member:
    Thanks guys I am all set for the moment. Albany Spring is the best if you are ever in a tight spot. Unfortunately the blown spring was the last straw for my rear shocks.... 5125s will hopefully be in soonish.

To Top