1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leaky Hose

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Johnny2525, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Oct 8, 2015 at 10:13 AM
    Johnny2525

Johnny2525 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD OFF ROAD DCSB
    ICON stage 3 suspension kit, Amp Research retractable steps, LED interior lighting, headlights, fog lights, MB wheels, FlowMaster exhaust. Rigid Industries back up lights, aFe Cold Air Intake with URD MAF sensor Calibrator
    Seems like I'm forever asking questions but I feel like I'm getting better answers here than from the dealer. I thank you all for that. So here's the latest....I have a 2014 DCSB 4.0.
    There is water leaking from the area where air cond. condensation would usually come from only I'm not running the AC. There's a hose that protrudes thru the firewall right about where the glove box would be inside the truck. Is there some reason water would come from this hose? I know the title reads "leaky" but it's not actually leaking. It's like an overflow of some kind. It is clear so I know it's not anti-freeze. Let me know if I need to post a pic and I'll try to go snap one real quick.

2. Oct 8, 2015 at 10:20 AM
    maineah

maineah Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    4X4 SR5 V6 6spd
    Your AC runs when the defrost is on like it or not. It's water from the AC.

3. Oct 8, 2015 at 10:24 AM
    Johnny2525

Johnny2525 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD OFF ROAD DCSB
    ICON stage 3 suspension kit, Amp Research retractable steps, LED interior lighting, headlights, fog lights, MB wheels, FlowMaster exhaust. Rigid Industries back up lights, aFe Cold Air Intake with URD MAF sensor Calibrator
    I did not know this. Makes sense then. Thanks for saving me a trip to the dealer!

Products Discussed in

To Top