1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leaving SoCal soon

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Texas Taco, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Texas Taco

Texas Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    U.S.
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Sport DC 4X4
    Supercharged, King resi's all the way around, Dakar leaf springs, Brute Force Fab bumper, Smittybuilt winch, BAMF skid plates and sliders, rear differential breather mod, and mirror relocation mod.
    Well everyone, I've had a great time talking to other owners and learning things on TW as well as getting to know a lot of the SoCal Tacomas crew. Unfortunately at the end of the month I will be starting recruiters' school and by the end of the year I will be moving back to Texas to become a Marine recruiter there. I will definitely miss the desert wheeling and camping trips with you guys.

On the plus side, I won't have to deal with the ridiculous prices and stupid laws California has come to be known for. :D

And also, please forgive me, but my 2011 TRD Offroad gave me 3 years of trustworthy service, and as of today she has been traded in for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4. :crapstorm:

I will always love Tacomas, so don't think I've betrayed you all!

I will be very busy while in training but if I can make it to any meets before I leave I will certainly try so I can personally say goodbye to those of you I know.

2. Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    Lucky bastard .... Good luck.

3. 95 taco

95 taco Cornfed

Member:
    South Miss.
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 TRD SR5
    Bilsteins front and rear, front set to 1'' and rear are 9'' 5125's, OMD springs in the rear, CSJumper LED's inside, hard wired inverter.
    Congrats on moving out of this crap hole that is called so-cal.

To Top