1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LED gauge swap

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by smurf taco, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Jan 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    smurf taco

smurf taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Hobe Sound, Fl
    Vehicle:
    speedway blue 09 prerunner sport 2wd
    brite ass led headlights and fogs, fuel hostage wheels, mellow tone dual exhaust, black westin bull bar, go rhino nerf bars, toyota neoprene black and blue seat covers, image dynamics door speakers all around, Bilsteins 5100s all around set at 0 with maxtrac spindles and eibach coils and total chaos UCAs with OCtaco brakelines all around and all pro expo leafs in the rear running 295/70/17 cooper ST Maxx, cobra cb radio w/ 3ft fire stik, bed lights, jvc double din head unit, AC in cab mod, AFE CAI...more mods to come
    is there anybody in south florida that does a LED gauge swap? i searched and i cant find anyone

2. Jan 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    smurf taco

smurf taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Hobe Sound, Fl
    Vehicle:
    speedway blue 09 prerunner sport 2wd
    brite ass led headlights and fogs, fuel hostage wheels, mellow tone dual exhaust, black westin bull bar, go rhino nerf bars, toyota neoprene black and blue seat covers, image dynamics door speakers all around, Bilsteins 5100s all around set at 0 with maxtrac spindles and eibach coils and total chaos UCAs with OCtaco brakelines all around and all pro expo leafs in the rear running 295/70/17 cooper ST Maxx, cobra cb radio w/ 3ft fire stik, bed lights, jvc double din head unit, AC in cab mod, AFE CAI...more mods to come
    anybody?

3. Jan 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    yosh2000

yosh2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    '17 Tundra CM 5.7
    you can send it to me, just include the LEDs and a prepaid return label in the box with the cluster. i will swap the LEDs the same day i get it and have it on its way back to you next day by whatever means you paid for. see my sig for pricing.

Products Discussed in

To Top