1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leer 700 black Tanneau cover for 95.5-2004

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Riptide, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Jan 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    Riptide

Riptide [OP] Knee Dragger

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    99' Black Tacoma TRD 4x4 6 cyl Ext Cab
    Matching bed cover, soon-to-be 01 front end conversion
    Sorta testing waters here. The guy I bought my truck from jacked up the price because he just bought this a few months before for 1100 new. I have no real need for it, I'm just interested in getting the difference back of 800. I'm sure it will come in handy off and on for what I use the truck for, so I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell it. But the cover is down below. I'm assuming if you're in the market for one of these, you know the quality and the features it has. From what I understand it's a top brand and top model cover. The metal piece that you put your key in and rotate when you want to open it has some flat black that has flaked off. Not even sure why I'm mentioning it, will take a $5 can of paint and 10 minutes to make it new, I plan on doing this as soon as the cold eases up anyway. The cover itself is obviously immaculate. May as well be new. Coat of wax should take care of anything that's on there, but I wasn't able to find imperfections.

No idea of shipping cost. I'd imagine it in the ballpark of 100. Give me your zip code if you are seriously interested and I'll see if I can get a rough quote. I'll get a final shipping price before final sale. Otherwise, the cover is in Richmond, VA.

[​IMG]

To Top