1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lets see your most Unique Mod

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by THROUGHITALLDUDE, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:32 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    i dont know what youre talking about

2. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    i guess i should note my chopper mod too

[​IMG]

TacomaTrav and Easchar0 like this.
  3. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    thats a multi purpose bumper sir!

its also a toolshelf, step stool, handle, crackhead smasher and many other things

4. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:46 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

THROUGHITALLDUDE [OP] Someone didnt put the tailgate down!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    285-75-17 Definity ATs - 16'' Chrome Moto Metal 951s - 4'' Maxtrac spindles - Rear Icon Progressive Leaf Pack - Magnaflow exhaust - Aftermarket LED Taillights - BHLM - Custom Wet Okle Seat Covers - Moog Tire Rods - US Spec Ipod - K&N High Flow Filter - Daytime Running Lights - TRD Skid Plate - Grillcraft - Hellas Mounted behind the grill
    amir when did you get that done

5. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    a few weeks ago my buddy custom built it for me, sliders too.... i just picked up the spare a couple of days ago.... what u think...???

6. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    285-75-17 Definity ATs - 16'' Chrome Moto Metal 951s - 4'' Maxtrac spindles - Rear Icon Progressive Leaf Pack - Magnaflow exhaust - Aftermarket LED Taillights - BHLM - Custom Wet Okle Seat Covers - Moog Tire Rods - US Spec Ipod - K&N High Flow Filter - Daytime Running Lights - TRD Skid Plate - Grillcraft - Hellas Mounted behind the grill
    looks awesome man i like it alot great job.....i was thinking i liked your truck the way it was but i have to say my foot is in my mouth good job dude you going to chris's again in march so i can see it in person

7. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    yea deff... thanks boss... hopefully by then i will be regeared and locked in the back... how are those coils treating ya...??

8. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM
    camiliosalomanda

camiliosalomanda Well-Known Member

Member:
    McKinney, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Super White
    Grill Craft Hella 500 Bed Aux Wet Okole Wet Okole Arm Rests Weather Tech Magnaflow OS Ram Night Breakers Rocky Mounts Custom IPOD Dock Pioneer AVH P4100 Relentless Sliders AnBCustomFab Bed Rack 3 Inch Icon Lift with leaf pack
    Used one of the IPOD docks from a Iluv radio. You can even swap the docks for perfect fit of different sized IPODS.

[​IMG]

9. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    great man had alot of squeaking problems at first so i put a new bushing kit on there now its perfect really like the ride now i am doing a AAL next week and i am buying chris's grill craft so i am making some progress

10. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    right on... looks great... i cant wait to get my leaf pack for the rear... aghhh i hate this blocks... but im gonna make do with them now until i get the big stuff outta the way....

11. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM
    jacob_wood

jacob_wood Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Jose, CA (Nor-Cal)
    Vehicle:
    2010 SSM DCLB
    subscribed.

12. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:10 PM
    jacob_wood

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Jose, CA (Nor-Cal)
    Vehicle:
    2010 SSM DCLB
    More info on this?

13. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:11 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    x2

14. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:21 PM
    camiliosalomanda

Member:
    McKinney, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Super White
    Grill Craft Hella 500 Bed Aux Wet Okole Wet Okole Arm Rests Weather Tech Magnaflow OS Ram Night Breakers Rocky Mounts Custom IPOD Dock Pioneer AVH P4100 Relentless Sliders AnBCustomFab Bed Rack 3 Inch Icon Lift with leaf pack
    The IPOD Dock is standar from almost any IPOD accessory that you would buy today. I took the IPOD cable for my Pioneer AVH P4100 and ran it through the console below and used the dremel to cut out the slot for the IPOD Dock, i cut it as precise as i could so it snaps into the hole just like it would the radio or alarm clock it comes with. The docks already have the slot cut into the bottom for the IPOD connection so that it was easy to run my cable to it and then zip tie it to the bottom of the dock. I wrapped the Cable connecter in electrical tape so that the buttons stay squeezed in for removing the IPOD without having to pull the console.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fastbilly5 likes this.
  15. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:24 PM
    jacob_wood

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Jose, CA (Nor-Cal)
    Vehicle:
    2010 SSM DCLB
    Very nice. Not too sure if I am up to cutting it but definitely a good idea to keep the cable organized +rep for you!

16. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    Edrin55

Edrin55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Gray TRD Sport Access Cab
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
    Here is mine... A Thule Lockable Cross Bar that was customized to hold an Off Road Light and a Firestik Antenna Mount.

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Feb 7, 2010 at 12:46 AM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
  18. Feb 7, 2010 at 12:55 AM
    Mondwa

Mondwa Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 V6 Tacoma
    remote start, Allpro bumper, Slimchubby HID, MetalMiller custom Emblem
    Dude that is sweet. Thanks for the idea i will be doing this for sure

19. Feb 7, 2010 at 1:47 AM
    george3

george3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2008 2.7 Manual Trans Tacoma
    Seat belt beeper, Cabelas (Weathertech) floor liner gray, Covercraft Seat Savers in Taupe, Protecta Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Bed Mat, Pop n Lock PL5200, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit, Wolverine oil pan heater, Scangauge2, afe pro dry s filter, Remote Underbody 4 Piece LED Light Kit (White) used as Bed light, DIY Washable Cabin Air Filter, PA15-TOY, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, full synthetic, Redline Tuning Hood Support, Smittybilt Nerf Steps black powder-coated
    Nice job, I like. I C U R on TW now. It's 4:45 AM in NJ what time is it in Germany ?

20. Feb 7, 2010 at 2:22 AM
    camiliosalomanda

Member:
    McKinney, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Super White
    Thanks man. It is 1150 a.m. right now. we need sunlight, this snow needs to melt.

Products Discussed in

To Top