1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LG Bluetooth for $0.01 exp. 12/31/2010

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by KDogg311, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Dec 14, 2010 at 7:25 PM
    KDogg311

KDogg311 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    K H I E M ™
    So Cali 626 ³²³ 818
    Vehicle:
    Gen² Impulse Red Access Cab
    Avid Offroad light bar (Black), Avid Step bar (Black), TRD skid plate (Black), BHLM w/yellow signals, Pioneer Avic-x930bt, OEM fogs w/ yellow H10, Magnaflow muffler, aFe drop in filter, Toyota Neoprene "Tacoma" seat covers, Shorty antenna, Tint, Removed secondary filter, LED interior lights, LED reverse, Bedlinered rear bumper, color match grill, Black emblems, Red rear signals, Bed mat, OEM bike mounts
  2. Feb 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    pidro_el_pirata

pidro_el_pirata Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bump. I havent received my rebate yet and I'm wondering if anyone else did. I bought two of them in December (before the deadline) then I sent in the rebate by Jan 3rd. Wondering if they had some fine print about not giving the rebate if the items are on sale or something? Kinda pissed, I spent $40 thinking it would be $0.02 :mad:

3. Mar 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM
    KDogg311

KDogg311 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    K H I E M ™
    So Cali 626 ³²³ 818
    Vehicle:
    Gen² Impulse Red Access Cab
    Avid Offroad light bar (Black), Avid Step bar (Black), TRD skid plate (Black), BHLM w/yellow signals, Pioneer Avic-x930bt, OEM fogs w/ yellow H10, Magnaflow muffler, aFe drop in filter, Toyota Neoprene "Tacoma" seat covers, Shorty antenna, Tint, Removed secondary filter, LED interior lights, LED reverse, Bedlinered rear bumper, color match grill, Black emblems, Red rear signals, Bed mat, OEM bike mounts
    same here ... bought one. waiting on my rebate as well

4. Mar 5, 2011 at 4:21 PM
    pidro_el_pirata

pidro_el_pirata Well-Known Member

Member:
    As an update, I went back on newegg.com and read all the dismal reviews about the lg rebate center, started to lose hope about ever getting my rebate. Long story short, they make it really difficult to get ahold of them but if you talk your way through the different depts and are willing to spend an hour on the phone haggling the sales reps they'll eventually transfer you to the right person to verify that the rebate is on the way. Took four disconnected numbers to get through to a lady that told me she had the checks on her file and they were running about three weeks behind, and I'll probably get it by the 31st of this month. The original estimate was 3/3/11 so that's about right... hopefully... but she was able to correctly verify the amounts (i bought two of them) so I'm confident it's on the way.

5. Mar 5, 2011 at 4:26 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    owned

To Top