1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LIFT ADVICE NEEDED ASAP

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Wallsjm1, May 22, 2013.

1. May 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    Wallsjm1

Wallsjm1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Speedway Blue 4x4 TRD-Off Road
    XD Rockstars 18's, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Billies all the way around, set to 3 inches, AAL, Chrome push bar, Westin step bars
    Please help guys I'm new at this. Can some people please tell me in their opinion the best suspension lift in the 700-800 dollar range? And also I want a 3 inch lift and it to be level in the front and rear. Also can I run 33 inch tires and do I have/need to replace the UCA's by the way the truck is 4x4 double can TRD offroad 2007 and I'm needed this advice ASAP I'm wanting to buy lift by Friday

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  2. May 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    BradyT88

BradyT88 Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Rock Damage
    Skinkwerks armor and a lot of other stuff!
    5100's coilovers up front with either the factory coils set at 2.5 or the eibach coils set at .75. Do you plan on running a plate bumper up front ever? UCA's are necessary but will be handy for getting your alignment right. Won't know if you really need them or not until you install the lift and try to have it aligned.

For the rear, an AAL and some 5100's designed for lift will work or you can go a little fancier and get some OME Dakar leafs or All Pro leafs.

Search around some more on hear to find what you will fit your needs more there is a lot of info on this stuff out there. I imagine just running the 5100's on factory coils and getting the AAL for the rear will fit in your budget though.

3. May 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    THE SCHIRMINATOR

THE SCHIRMINATOR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Mid Mo
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Tacoma
    Contact Downsouth motorsports and tell them what your wanting. They are extremely helpful and have good prices on quality products.

To Top