1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift kit just arrived and seeking advice!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Quast, Apr 29, 2010.

1. May 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM
    Quast

Quast [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Mission, BC
    Vehicle:
    03 toyota tacoma 3.4L
    3'' OME lift, Deck plate mod, spidertrax wheel spacers, 12'' alpine type S sub.
    yeah thats good i have some aluminum i could make up my own spacers for the cb drop. by anychance would you know what grade the U-bolts are and nuts required?. i just went in to the stealership and asked how much for 4 U-bolts the guy tells me, with a straight face, $56! for just one U-bolt no nuts either. so i figure ill just get a local machine shop to make some up should be a bit more reasonable.

2. May 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM
    shitroc

shitroc Master of War

Member:
    First Name:
    Ant
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tacoma TRD 4X4
    Listed in sig.......
    theyre grade 8 for sure, 56$ holy shit thats way to much. theres a place here in saint john called springworks, it seems to be the most popular place for ubolts,leaf springs,nuts and bolts and things of that nature. they charge i think around 10$ per u-bolt

3. May 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM
    Quast

Quast [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Mission, BC
    Vehicle:
    03 toyota tacoma 3.4L
    3'' OME lift, Deck plate mod, spidertrax wheel spacers, 12'' alpine type S sub.
    yeah i know i looked at the guy like really? he didnt even blink dont know how they get away with it. saint johns as close for me as it is you but im sure theres somthing here in the lower mainland that i can get them from thanks for all the help with this so far im sure theyre be more questions to come though aha ill be trying to get some pics up as soon as i get the whole lift installed this weekend. then of it with new tires

Products Discussed in

To Top