1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

lift q's again...sorry

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by YFZ450MOE, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Jun 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM
    YFZ450MOE

YFZ450MOE [OP] When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Auburn, WA / Roseburg, OR
    Vehicle:
    09 white DCSB TRD (it's getting there)
    Icon Extended Travel 2.5" Coil Overs All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit Bilstien Rear Shocks Fabtech Add-a-Leaf Icon Upper Control Arms All-Pro Rear Bumper w/ Wrap Arounds & Hitch with custom LED plate light BHLM and Morimoto III D2S retrofit Satoshi Grill 2 Hella Black Magics behind Grill Bestop Supertop BAMF sliders
    I want to lift my 09 DCSB

thinking about ext travel, or just C/O's with UCA's but im not to sure what exactly ext travel means and what it includes parts wise??? Could someone help me understand??

I will also be adding all pro front/rear bumpers and am curios as to what spring rate i will need to run so the front end doesn't sag on its face and still keep a good smooth ride after everything is broken in?

Money is a bit of an issue, i would like to stay under 1500 if possible. Thanks for your help in advance. If anyone wants to help without yelling at me to use the search button, which i have! It would be greatly appreciated

2. Jun 1, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    benbacher

benbacher Purveyor of Fun Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    ^
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    '10 Tacoma 4x4 LBDC SR5 TRD Sport
    Too many to list now.
    I've heard good things about Old man emu's stuff. About that price range I believe. I THINK extended travel refers to anything after stock travel. I normally hear it referring to 0-3 inch lifts. After that you go long travel 4-6-12 inches.

To Top