1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lifted 2010 Access Cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Edrin55, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Sep 24, 2009 at 1:50 PM
    jonny

jonny Betty White Edition Heep ZJ

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    ninja edit!

2. Sep 24, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    NINJA EDIT x2!

3. Sep 24, 2009 at 4:40 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
    Hey Daniel, if I too had a Range Rover in the garage then maybe I could have done it. :D Instead, we have a Toyota Highlander. Haha. I never did call him about the "used" 5100's. I would rather buy that new versus other things that are not mechanical. Ron might have beat me to the 5100's, BUT I had the Taco first! :cool: Personally, I make any Taco look good. JK!!! :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting Ron... what Nav are you getting? Now there's someone else that wants to know. We are all anxiously awaiting your build! :) No pressure!

4. Sep 24, 2009 at 4:58 PM
    Padilla1880

Padilla1880 "Let's Ride!"

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD OffRoad V6 SR5 PreRunner
    Haha....I know. If i had a Range and a Benz in the garage, my truck would be totally different. Ah man that would have been a steal of a deal. It's all good though. Your truck will be PIMP'N soon enough. If you want to go there then I had the Tacoma first :cool:, and I just look DAMN GOOD and make everything else around just as GOOD! Haha!

Ron just give the people what they want.

5. Sep 24, 2009 at 6:27 PM
    Edrin55

Edrin55 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Gray TRD Sport Access Cab
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
    TY!..... what's stopping you.... do it....:)

The rims really do match the vehicle well, its a must see in person.

Thanks....:)

Build page coming soon. Just waiting on a friend with all the pics.

Thank You..... I was about to say the same about your truck...;)

TY Derek....your imput helped alot.

To be honest, I really wanted Indigo Ink Pearl, however they discontinued that at the end of 2008. I am happy with the MGM though.

LOL Daniel.... You have a good eye at spying.... oops seeing things on all the pics....

Thank You.... I love them all too.... although you didnt see the 3rd car garage either.... :cool:

Im ready Roger.... lets do it.... when and where?

I have ideas on the Nav, however I'm waiting around to see if the 2010 HU's models coming are better.

I think you were right the first time.... The truck is paid off free and clear so I dont have any problems doing any mods. The problem is that there are so many damn mods to choose from, I dont know which ones to do first :confused:.... LOL

Thanks!

Thank You for you comments. However I had all the work done at wll known multi-chain off road store, which included liftetime alignment. So I have no problems at this time.

Thanks Jeff.... didnt you know I got the ideas from you? LOL

Thank You.... you are correct. The Range Rover Sport Supercharged kicks ass. However, I mainly use it as a street vehicle and taking clients around.

Lol.... is someone jealous Jeff.... You know I have only had the truck 23 days..... Thanks for spreading the luv......:D

Thanks Matt..... I had everything done at Off Road Warehouse. The have the Blisteins at 25% off and beat Down South Motorsports prices. Plus I have warranties with ORW.

Thank You.....:)

Thanks.... I think that is a rubber mallet/hammer.... Exhaust was installed at a muffler shop.

Thanks..... The only noticeable changes for the 2010 are the cup holders in front of the gear shifter.

Thank You....:)

Thanks Jeff.... Im gonna need some more cards soon.....:)

TY!..... I havent exactly decided on which one yet. I will post pics when I do.

Thank You. I am very thankful for all my blessings, yet at the same time I work very hard for them. Build page coming very soon.

Thanks Bro....:cool:

Acutally its only 20% all around. The back were retinted over the factory tint. The fronts look darker cause of the black smoked in-channel vent visors.

Thank you.... they do look good on MGM.

Actually Albert, I first had my first Toyota pick up in 1990. This is my 5th Toyota P/U, 4th Tacoma since then. Therefore I have more experience driving and fixing up a Toyota P/U then someone.... Let me give you and example..... Who's idea was it to have the skid plate Line-X'd????:p

Nav/DVD and build page coming soon.....

Daniel.... my response to Albert above applies to you too.... LOL...
    BTW..... When you have all the cars that I do, and they look as good as mine...... You yourself dont need to look good. :D

6. Sep 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    :mudding:
    It's on then! You're gonna get mud in places you didn't know you had (I'm talking to your truck). I'm sure that RR in the garage never saw even a dirt road besides at the stealership! LMAO. :rolleyes:

7. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:03 PM
    Fluffymonkey

Fluffymonkey Token

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trd Sport DC, 07 DC sr5, 03 Prerunner
    2003: Stock 2007: Avid Offroad sliders, 30% front tint, bed mat, Truxedo low-pro qt tonneu cover, aero turbine 2525 muffler w/ 8'' tip, AR25 Resonator, 16x8 Dick Cepek DC-1 w/ 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 2010 headlights, ome 884 coils with .5'' top plate spacer, OME sport front shocks, bilsten 5100s rear, 2'' aal, locking gas cap, LR ucas, Viper 2-way remote start, afe drop in filter, Rocky locking bike mounts, gear chest, scangauge, pop n lock tailgate lock 2013: most things transferred over from my 07, 5100s @ .85 + eibachs and Toytec tps for 3'' front lift, wheelers progressive aal w/ overload; compustar 2-way remote start; Antennex shorty antenna, pop n lock tailgate lock with programmable key, seat covers, Toyota's crappy all-weather floor mats (should have got Husky's or Weathertechs), TRD skid plate, led light pods mounted in front bumper valence w/ Eyourlife wireless harness and remote, led bed lights, light pods mounted in bed, Devil Horns emblem from Diaz Fabrications, rear facing pod lights in bed, under seat lights,
    Gah I'm so jealous. Great lookin' truck!

8. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:12 PM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
    Definitely a good lookin' truck! :thumbsup:

9. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:17 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    Maybe when the economy turns around you can get started on some mods.
    :cool:

Crap, that's quite a list already! How many miles on that bad boy?

10. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:18 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
    Is someone getting testy??? As I have already stated above.... The Range Rover Sport Supercharged is a street vehicle and is used to take clients around. However it doesnt mean that it isnt being used to its full capabilities. Hence the word "SUPERCHARGED"......it is driven fast on the streets and roadways. Thats why there is NO mention of MUD on the plates... BTW..... I found a pic of you and the MUD TRUCK on the street....:turtleride:

11. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM
    Agent7

Agent7 Senior Executive of Nothing.

Member:
    Toronto, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6spd
    BHLM, Stubby Antenna, Custom Front Grill, Debaged Tailgate, Added TRD Emblem, Removed Factory Pinstripes, Leer 100XL Cap, Prolumen 6000K HID Kit with custom glare shields, Eurolite Yellow fog lights, 20" Fast Hustler wheels (black w/3" deepdish polished lip), Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20's, Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers, Custom LED Gauges, Pioneer AVIC F700BT All-In-One Indash Navigation (Hacked)
    Nice truck!

What side steps are those?

12. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    LOL... I have only had the truck 23 days today and have completed that mod list on my profile. The truck has just under 2k miles. I commute daily around 55 miles.

13. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:30 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    Answered a lot of questions but didn't touch Rogers? Is this going to be the Range Rover's brother? or will this thing see some real use?

I too keep a car for client use but now it's time to let that truck sow it's oats! Let's see it muddy! If OCD is an issue, don't worry there are some other TW members that can get behind the wheel and break that baby in!!! :eek:

14. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:34 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    Hey... Murphy...... I did answer Roger.....

Im ready Roger.... lets do it.... when and where?

15. Sep 24, 2009 at 7:47 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    When do you have the time for that, that's three weekends tops:eek:
    Would you please adopt my truck, or let it visit for lets say....three weeks:D

16. Sep 24, 2009 at 8:11 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    :anonymous: That wasn't me!

17. Sep 24, 2009 at 8:30 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    Ooops! I just had the last beer that Roger left in my refrig... I'm a light weight I guess!

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh yeah, thanks again for the beer Roger!

18. Sep 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM
    rpparkster

rpparkster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Long Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma TRD 4X4
    TRD FJ Wheels, 285 GY DuraTrac's, Fox 2.5 C/O w/ Res, TC UCA's, Demello Sliders,AllPro 3" Leaf Pack, Walker Evans 2.0 Adj. RR, AllPro Front Bumper & IFS Skid, Timbren Bump Stops, Leather
    Enjoy! I guess you're at the cabin. Invite Ron up there to break-in his truck..haha.

19. Sep 24, 2009 at 9:11 PM
    Edrin55

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
  20. Sep 24, 2009 at 9:14 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    Ron - that was the most epic response i've ever seen.. haha! BUT thanks for my portion of it!!

Products Discussed in

To Top