1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

==> Like New 2005+ Toyota Tacoma TRD Front Bucket Seat Set (Socal)<= =

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by RAD, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Jan 18, 2011 at 11:29 AM
    RAD

RAD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I've had these in Storage for quite sometime as I was planning to use them as a project or future off road rig. This is an amazing Like New set of 2006 TRD Buckets with everything but the OEM Seat Brackets (You can use your Own Set).

I still want to keep these in the storage as I was looking @ 1st Gen Tacos and putting these in it.

However, I just got New Tires & I was going to buy a New Dirt Bike. I need to sell these and can't justify these in storage. I'd like to sell these and make the $$$ for my new purchases.

I bought them from a seller who took these off @ only 1k miles on it. The FOAM is extra firm and not even broken in yet. However the cloth has NO stains or dirt on it but somehow has some sock bunnies on it. It can be removed if you buy one of those $10 sock bunny removers.

I actually purchased a Brand New set of 2010 TRD OEM Cloth overs I was planning on swapping out to but never did. It will fit on there 100% but will say Airbags on the sides but since these are 2006, there are NO airbags.

I'm located in SOCAL (818) Area and would like a Local Deal.

Here is what I want for them. I saw a used set go for $400 in the condition not even close to these. You can tell the foam is worn and the cloth is just hurt. These are essentially new with some sock bunnies. I included the link below as reference to the other used set sold.
    SOLD TO RYAN!

Paid $225 Via Paypal and the Rest will be Paid in Cash as Agreed!

Then you'll basically have a BRAND NEW Complete TRD Driver and Passenger side set. ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slap some Wet Okoles or TRD Seat Covers and these would be killer!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    those look darker than mine, do the seat change in cloth color from year to year?

it might be the light too

the other seats he is talking about to have more wear and tear on the driver seat

GLWS

3. Jan 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    It was my camera. All the seats are the same color and style. 2009-2011 have the airbags.

4. Jan 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.

yea i thought it was (camera/light)..........well excpet for the TRD's.

those should fit into any 2nd gen taco right?

5. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:12 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    SOLD TO RYAN!

Paid $225 Via Paypal and the Rest will be Paid in Cash as Agreed!

6. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Even with these seats you still have a small truck. :eek::p

7. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:20 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    lol. Your truck is sweet though. Wish you would have brought it to the meet.

8. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:20 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ Thats F'd up JD. LOL. . .

9. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:21 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Those people brought there protege. lol. Next time.

10. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:22 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    I expect pics!

11. Jan 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Man everything is small!

12. Jan 18, 2011 at 9:45 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Man, I'm pretty sad to see these go as I've kept them so long for a future project. :( I wanted to slap these in a 1st Gen LT truck or smaller 2nd Gen Reg Cab. . .

Products Discussed in

To Top