1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Liking the Tacoma and why

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Dondo, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Feb 11, 2011 at 12:41 AM
    BartStar

BartStar Well-Known Member

Member:
    pa
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab, 6 speed man
    After owning full size Ford pickups forever, this is my first Tacoma and I LOVE it. #1 I am saving money driving the Tacoma as in better gas mileage and lower loan payment. #2 its easy to drive and park, I can fit thru the bank drive thru. #3 THE BRAKES WORK! every former Ford I owned the brakes always sucked, the brakes work excellent on the Tacoma! #4 The 4x4 kicks in and out fast, (when I switched to 4x4 in my former Fords I had to wait for it, on the Tacoma its there fast!

My complaints with the Tacoma: The windows fog up too easy, there is a dead air space between the rear engine hood where it meets the windshield, behind the hood scoop where blowing snow collects there and doesn't blow off and the snow gets caught up with my wipers and messes up my windshield. I am amazed nobody else here addressed that problem in the past.

2. Feb 11, 2011 at 12:55 AM
    Kingfrog

Kingfrog Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail Edition
    Undercover,Pop n Lock, Hardwired GPS, Garage door opener , Scanguage II, wireless back up camera, X994 Basslink, ...Prefer stock and non invasive functional mods
    HELL NO
    Its a
    "GWATDAMM" Terodya Tercoma!!!
    Super Truck!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top