1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LineX Maui

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by makikid808, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Mar 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    makikid808

makikid808 [OP] They call me unko

Member:
    First Name:
    Kamaki
    Kula,Maui
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma sr5 4x4 5VZ-FE 3.4 manual
    fabtech 6" lift, all-pro 5" rear lift springs, 17x9 ATX slot, 295/70/17 nitto trail grapplers, Borla catback exhaust system, K&N FIPK, bully nerf bars, wet okole seat covers, tints (factory tint plus 5 on back 35 on front), sounds(kenwood deck, kenwood IE speakers all around,kenwood 720W amp for mids, kenwood 1000W amp pushing orion 12" sub), LED dome map and door lights
    I been looking to take off my plastic liner and put a spray on liner instead. I been looking to put lineX but can't find anyone. Does anyone know if we even have one on Maui. if we do where and what's their phone number

2. Apr 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM
    ecodrive

ecodrive Member

Member:
    Maui, HI
    Vehicle:
    4x4 4cyl 5spd
    Surf Rack, Weathertech Digital Floormats, PA15-TOY USA Spec ipod/rca connector, window tint, wet okole seat covers, paddle holder
    I haven't found anyone yet but I haven't been looking much.

I plan to replace my drop in with a spray on and i was referred to Greg at Spray Liner Maui by the guys at Toguchi's body shop.

Greg does a "100% Pure Poly Urea", "High Heat / High Pressure". His work looked good on his own truck and he mentioned that he adds a UV inhibitor or protectant.

I was told half a grand to do my truck, including over the rails and with the uv.

Hope that helped.

Products Discussed in

To Top