1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Listen up Knuckleheads

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Krazie Sj, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:06 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Mod this :brianr:

2. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:07 PM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    very little hostility here. and almost no political garbage either.....i'm almost disapointed with the neglect of these staples of good conversation.:rolleyes:

also kinda astonished that this isn't in the 2nd gen forum:D

3. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:10 PM
    fsbrain03

fsbrain03 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Finally someone that is somewhat on the same page as I am. Thread not in the right place! Good catch buddy! Together we can defeat the evilness. Now to convert you on the first portion of you statement.

4. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:22 PM
    rhodehard09

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    its actually in the right place man, and as for the first portion, i'm not shure if you saw the smiley, but it was a roll eyes. i really cant stand discussion of political views or hostility. both are merely ways to prove the intelligence of all people involved with the discussion

oh and lets:
    :stayontopic: :D:D

5. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:25 PM
    fsbrain03

fsbrain03 Well-Known Member

Member:
    On topic? Is following the rules that everyone of us is being held to. We are all equals correct? Well except for the OP, because he's from Canada.

6. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM
    tanzak88

tanzak88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    It's not only about taxpayers money. It's about taking an ambulance "out of service" for complete and utter bullshit.

Where I work, my station has two ambulances and we cover about 2000sq miles. If one of the neighbouring stations is low staffed, that puts us at about 3000sq miles. When someone calls for an ambulance because they have a cold and want to go to the hospital to get some meds, or they stubbed their toe and its now bruised, or they just want to go to the "hospital" to get into town so they can cash their welfare cheque.... that leaves one ambulance to cover 3000sq miles until the other crew gets home, which is usually 3 hours minimum (if they get transported).

Trust me... it happens. Someone will call 911 and tell the call taker that they're having crushing chest pain and starting to find it hard to breathe, and they'll send us lights and sirens, 60km, for someone who wants to go to the "hospital" to cash their cheque. I'm not being racist. It happens and it's bullshit.

Ambulances are meant for EMERGENCIES, not for taxiing lazy, irresponsible and downright disrespectful people to town.

There are times I want to stand there and ask my patient "Are you fucking kidding me? Someone could be actually having a heart attack now, and we're stuck here dealing with your shit? Get real, get off your ass, get a car, get a drivers license and get YOURSELF to where you want to go". But, I can't. Everyone deserves the same care, and that's what I do. But, I do hint when it's completely unacceptable, and, if they want to go to the hospital, we take them.

7. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:42 PM
    NewMexiTaco

NewMexiTaco Abron Cabron

Member:
    First Name:
    Abraham
    Santa Fe, NM
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 DC LB TRD Sport
    Weathertech mats; Wet Okole seat covers; Kobalt Lowpro truck box,(sitting in the shed) Snugtop Hi-liner camper shell; AFE Pro Dry air filter, Tailgate Hoseclamp mod; 5100s all around, Light Racing UCAs, OME 885 coils, OME Dakar Leafs, CB Drop, Driveline spacer. Epoxy Satoshi; Redline Hood Struts. 4x Mil Spec. bed D rings; Brute Force Fab custom DCLB Hybrid Sliders, ARB w/ Warn M8000 wench, Diff Breather mod, Alpine Deck w/ ipod cable. Iphone ziptie to rearview mirror 4wd-cam mod!

:woot::woot::thumbsup:

This aint about any specific country,its about all of 'em ....
    and common sense.
    Or the lack thereof....
    abuse/misuse of resources costs everyone some how. down to the time,(FD/EMS) energy (EMTs) and Diesel (Taxpayers,in my case)

NOT TO MENTION the RISK involved for responders and civilians on the road in code 3 response.... especially if its BS.

8. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM
    rhodehard09

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    X2......

9. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:55 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj [OP] Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    I sincerely hope all your posts with regards to this thread are tongue in cheek.

That being said, even if they're not you can stay due to proper grammar and spelling.

10. Apr 13, 2011 at 4:58 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Im not sure I know what to add to this thread.....BUT....Im gonna be ordering a pizza soon....Anyone recomend an Ambulance to deliver?

11. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I say we let him go

12. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:25 PM
    maineah

maineah Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    4X4 SR5 V6 6spd
    Could have left the First Nations comment out of it got enough problems with racism as it is.

13. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    rhodehard09

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    oh boohoo....cry me a river.
    if it wasn't for the people who always bring up racism, how much racism would there be??
    i personally feel that there is way more idiotism than racism.....

14. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    NewMexiTaco

NewMexiTaco Abron Cabron

Member:
    First Name:
    Abraham
    Santa Fe, NM
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 DC LB TRD Sport
    Weathertech mats; Wet Okole seat covers; Kobalt Lowpro truck box,(sitting in the shed) Snugtop Hi-liner camper shell; AFE Pro Dry air filter, Tailgate Hoseclamp mod; 5100s all around, Light Racing UCAs, OME 885 coils, OME Dakar Leafs, CB Drop, Driveline spacer. Epoxy Satoshi; Redline Hood Struts. 4x Mil Spec. bed D rings; Brute Force Fab custom DCLB Hybrid Sliders, ARB w/ Warn M8000 wench, Diff Breather mod, Alpine Deck w/ ipod cable. Iphone ziptie to rearview mirror 4wd-cam mod!
    MMMM with extra MRSA please...?!!?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methicillin-resistant_Staphylococcus_aureus

:eek::D found in more places then any of us care to know... including 80% of EMS stethoscopes:eek::eek:
    Conspiracy?

how mad did you make Krazie...???

lol.....JK!

15. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:32 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Idiotism .

I like that , I'm gonna add that to tamponnery as my words of the week .

If you don't mind of course .

16. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:33 PM
    Fenrisulfr

Fenrisulfr Well-Known Member

Member:
    SW-VA
    Vehicle:
    Tundra w/ TRD 5,7L V8 4x4
    So if people with green hats were abusing emergency services, we could not comment on it on account of 'hatism'? :D

17. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:33 PM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    The problem has become the population of assholes has bred with the population of retards..

With all these demo.... i mean dumbasses running around, its a wonder there is anything left of civilization

18. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM
    rhodehard09

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    its yours man, run with it!:D

19. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:38 PM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    call 911 and ask if its 30 mins or its free

20. Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    TacoAL

TacoAL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    AL
    The Gunshine State
    Vehicle:
    TC
    None (for now)
    All points are 100% valid on the frequent flyers and the taxi riders. Its what makes the job 99% horseshit and 1% worth doing. Moron/mongoloid/crotch-rot-prostitute are all patients and it takes patience to deal with them. If you do not like it move into privet sector security or government where your job is to be a insurance break for the company or agency. It is worth while when you or your coworkers make your patients because the screaming and bitching is actually honest. :D

Products Discussed in

To Top