1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Little Shits!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by SLOH, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Aug 20, 2009 at 9:52 AM
    SLOH

SLOH [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5, dc long bed speedway blue
    2.5 Icon c/o's and 3" AllPro rear suspension kit, 17" XD Series Addict w/ 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, K&N 63 Series CAI, 13.5'' JL Sub (13TW5v2-2) and 500w Rockford Fosgate amp, limo tint all around, cat back banks exhaust with no muffler or tip, blue dash light mod, "taco" 3rd brake light mod, blue dome-light mod, cb radio and 4' firestik antenna, blacked out hoodscoop(thanks randy), Total Chaos UCA's
    haha goddman it, i just now felt/realized that i got chocolate syrup on my slacks, i've been walking around all day so far and didn't even notice, yess...get to wash my truck AND do my laundry today haha whatever, what goes around comes around

I have a small lead but i don't know if it will go anywhere, i have a witness who saw the truck leaving, she didn't think any of it at the time when they drove up and she was busy with my brother but i guessed they finished up and she saw the truck leave and then when they got closer to my truck they saw all the shit...

AND OH! holy shit how did i forget this, fuckers put a condom on my door handle too...toolbags...anyways its a black silverado, lets see what magic i can work

2. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:25 AM
    phynyx38

phynyx38 Believe

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma PreRunner
    What a bunch of douche bags! Hope you find them.

3. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:30 AM
    04coma

04coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Temple Texas
    Vehicle:
    04 trd offroad sr5 prerunner debadged
    air aid intake and throttle body spacer billet grill clear corner lights and 3rdbrake decal "coma" :)
    cover it with vasoline its water proof:) you gotta scrape it off and put it on really thick esp under the door handles thatl piss em off and teach em a lesson

4. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:31 AM
    04coma

04coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Temple Texas
    Vehicle:
    04 trd offroad sr5 prerunner debadged
    air aid intake and throttle body spacer billet grill clear corner lights and 3rdbrake decal "coma" :)
    look two psts above me black truck coincedence i think not lmao

5. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    That's really lame!

6. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:36 AM
    SLOH

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2.5 Icon c/o's and 3" AllPro rear suspension kit, 17" XD Series Addict w/ 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, K&N 63 Series CAI, 13.5'' JL Sub (13TW5v2-2) and 500w Rockford Fosgate amp, limo tint all around, cat back banks exhaust with no muffler or tip, blue dash light mod, "taco" 3rd brake light mod, blue dome-light mod, cb radio and 4' firestik antenna, blacked out hoodscoop(thanks randy), Total Chaos UCA's
    haha yeah phynyx38, you asshole, you drove all the way from texas to fuck with me!? lmao

7. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM
    phynyx38

phynyx38 Believe

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma PreRunner
    Who told you? I thought everyone liked chocolate syrup!

8. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Rudbwoy7s Well-Known Member

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    ummm.. maybe you shouldnt wait till it bakes in the sun all day. just a thought.

9. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:39 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    i wouldnt have gone to work without cleaning it first. The cost of a new paint job > half a days pay.

10. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM
    SLOH

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    i don't think it's going to ruin the paint job, more acidic things like bird crap and what not bake in the sun on the paint all day, EVENTUALLY that removes paint yes but its getting taken care of today

11. Aug 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM
    Rudbwoy7s

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    word. but it's going to be alot harder to wash off after baking.

12. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:09 AM
    SLOH

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    no, yeah i completely agree, thats why i'm gonna take it to a hand carwash and hound there asses about it for awhile and then take it home and do the finishing touches on it or whatever i feel is needed. I'm just too lazy to clean the whole damn thing again after i just did it, i'd rather have them do most of the work and then i'll just come through and perfect it

13. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    I think you should have skipped work and went and found this D bag that did this and bash in his windows lol

14. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    '09 Silver Streak TRD Off-Road
    Rear Suspension TSB, DTRL Mod, aFe Pro-Dry S,USA Spec PA15-TOY iPod Adapter, Dynolock Tailgate Lock, UltraGauge OBDII Scanner, CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers
    I thought Mythbusters proved that sugar didn't do anything to lock up an engine?

15. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:22 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    Rear Suspension TSB, DTRL Mod, aFe Pro-Dry S,USA Spec PA15-TOY iPod Adapter, Dynolock Tailgate Lock, UltraGauge OBDII Scanner, CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers
    If you waxed it, you might be in luck. Also, spray some APC mixed 50/50 and let it sit for a few. The foamy kind if you have it. Should come right off. Just remeber to wax after since the APC will strip whatever wax you have on it. If there are any stains left over, a clay bar or polish should take care of that no problem.

16. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:23 AM
    SLOH

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    Well i actually looked it up online, and it fucks up the whole fuel system.

" Salt and sugar are probably the most effective, since they do not dissolve in the gas. Sand is less effective because it is heavier and will sink to the bottom of the tank. Of course, it depends on how much sand you are funneling in. Let's use sugar as an example. There are three basic ways that sugar in the gas tank is going to foul up someone's car. First, as you say, it will clog the fuel filter. Second, what gets through the fuel filter will clog the fuel pump. Finally, what makes it through the fuel filter and the fuel pump will completely foul whatever fuel delivery system your car uses. A carburetor that gets sugar in it is junk; you can strip it down and attempt to rebuild it but you likely will fail - it's a gummy, sticky mess. Your fuel injected vehicle will not fare much better when mucked up with the sticky stuff. This sort of vandalism will result in the car hesitating, losing power, and stalling. And repairs will not be cheap - replacing the fuel filter, dropping and draining the fuel tank, possibly a new carburetor or new fuel injectors. The latter two are very expensive, both in parts and labor. "

Sounds like a good plan to me :thumbsup:

17. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Do you really want to leave sugar in your gas tank tho?? Even if it doesn't destroy the engine it can clog the fuel filter/lines and cause fuel starvation...which will mean removing and replacing several fuel filters...which would mean dropping the gas tank on a 2nd Gen truck.

Expensive and annoying...

18. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM
    SLOH

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    and thanks for the advice rb11701 i might have to make a list and make a run to get them depending on how it goes cause i don't have any of those besides wax haha

19. Aug 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    no problem, hope it comes out.

As for the sugar, you guys made good points. Wasn't really thinking like that.

20. Aug 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    find out who it was and take a trash can and fill it up with water and go to their house and lean the trash can filled with water leaning against the front door and then ring the doorbell alot and run away and if plan goes well they should have some nice water damage in their house if you kinow what i mean.....

fugetta bout it

Products Discussed in

To Top