1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Local Kennesaw Georgia Teenager Missing

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by HammerHead, May 16, 2012.

1. May 16, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    HammerHead

HammerHead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD OffRoad PreRunner SR5 DC
    TW,

I'm also a member of the Georgia Outdoor Network (GON) forums and the below thread was posted there noting a missing teenager of a GON forums member.

I thought it would be good to post this information here as well. Now, I would post pictures of the missing girl and the 'preseumed' kidnapper, but I just found out that my work now blocks 'Photobucket', so I will have to do that when I get home. I will update as soon as I get home.

Otherwise, here is the link to the thread on GON where you can see the photos. I have also copied the original note from the father of the missing girl. Also, I have confirmed that this is legit as it is in the Kennesaw papers as well.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=688273

My Sixteen year old daughter has been missing since Saturday, April 28, 2012. Her name is Raquel Marie Landry. She is 5'2". 105 lbs with brown hair and Blue eyes that you cannot miss. Please help me find her.

She went missing at approximately 6:00 p.m. from the bottom of my driveway here in Kennesaw Georgia.
    This is a missing person's report NOT a runaway report. Local agencies have not listed it as an abduction because there is no evident to support that yet.

She was seen getting into a white Ford Mustang with raise letters on the back. He is a Hispanic male, age approximately 21 or 22. Goes by the name of Sulio Cesar Rodriguez Sandoval, app 5'8" 120 lbs. Tattoos on body, Grim Reaper on shoulder.

He worked out at LA Fitness on Barrett and HWY 41 in Kennesaw Georgia, where my daughter Raquel would go a couple times a week.

He is usually in the company of another Hispanic male that goes by the nickname of Flocka, one Raul Del-Angel. They are suspected to be cousins.

They may also be in the company of two Hispanic females that go by the names of "Macy" and "Yesina" no other information or pictures yet.

Targeting Kennesaw, Acworth and Woodstock areas. Might be held up in a house at the end of a road, bottom of a hill that's not visible from the street in the Woodstock area.

Call local police city police if you have information or dial 911 if you have direct contact.

Help me find my daughter Raquel. She went to Kennesaw Mountain high School until this scumbag took her away from me.

2. May 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    Found this via the link. Hope she gets found I sent this to family members that live around that area.
    [​IMG]

3. May 16, 2012 at 8:58 AM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    Also via that link
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/18005791/kennesaw-police-searching-for-missing-teenager

4. May 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    HammerHead

HammerHead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD OffRoad PreRunner SR5 DC
    Thank you Warhorse!

5. Jan 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    dtopgun515

dtopgun515 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darrell
    Hey Yall Georgia
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    5100's up front set to 1.75, SCS Stealth 6 wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler AT's
    What was the outcome of this??? Just wondering.

6. Jan 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2010DCSB4X4TRDORMGM
    See build thread.
    Yeah what happened since?

7. Jan 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    sammy87

sammy87 Well-Known Member

Member:
    co
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD SPORT 4X4
    Holy Shit! I use to live off Barrett and go th that LA Fitness.....I never saw this link but the dude doesn't look familar.

We moved to Kennesaw from Marietta and from what I learned is that Kennesaw is going down hill and use to be nice like Marieatta was 15 yrs ago.

8. Jan 23, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    dtopgun515

dtopgun515 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darrell
    Hey Yall Georgia
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    5100's up front set to 1.75, SCS Stealth 6 wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler AT's
    Unsolved mystery?

To Top