1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Local pickup for lift kit?

Discussion in 'Wheeler's Off-Road' started by AK Taco, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Aug 4, 2012 at 4:29 PM
    AK Taco

AK Taco [OP] 'Murrica!

Member:
    First Name:
    matt
    Anchorage, Ak/ Corvallis, Or
    Vehicle:
    chrome-free '99 sr5
    20% tint on all windows, Deckplate mod, satoshi-ish grille, blacked out and/or body matched emblems, rattle canned rims, red l.e.d. interior lights, bilstein 5100's and OME 881 coils , deaver 8 leaf pack, 1.5" lift shackle, alpine sound system, 55w HID lightforce 140 and 170 fogs, 6k hid's
    I am looking at buying a full lift set up from you guys and and really do not want to pay for shipping up to Ak. Luckily I will be in Oregon next week and I would have the ability to pick everything up locally.

I have three questions, first is this even possible? Can I pick my order up from you instead of having it shipped? And second, how much would all of this weigh? I'm planning on bilstein 5100 on all four corners as well as OME 881's and the wheelers 1.5" AAL. Also, would my order be ready to be picked up by the middle of next week or no?

There's a few of us flying down so there will be multiple suitcases in which I could distribute the weight evenly.

Thanks in advance,

Ak Taco

To Top