1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lock the spare tire?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by sara01, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Oct 15, 2010 at 1:31 AM
    sara01

sara01 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sara
    northern Ca
    Vehicle:
    tacoma4x2
    I need to find a lock for my spare tire, under the bed of my 2 wheel drive tacoma, Also looking for a place to buy seat covers to protect my 60/40 split seat from my dog, I want to be able to just wash the seat covers. my truck is Mint and has extremly low miles on it, and I want to keep it in showroom condition. there must be a way to lock the spare and somebody who makes seat covers that fit this type of seat. Thanks /Sara

2. Oct 15, 2010 at 6:55 AM
    wiscdave

wiscdave Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    I would suggest a bike style cable lock for the spare tire. Just run the cable over the bed beams through the rim and lock. Lots of seat covers out there...walmart has cheap ones, bass pro shops, jc whittney also have decent ones. Check your specs or just search on vehicle type on their sites. Google?

To Top