1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Long time lurker, first time poster

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 2013TacomaSteve, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Jun 2, 2015 at 6:40 PM
    2013TacomaSteve

2013TacomaSteve [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    Stock 2013 TRD Sport LB, V6, grey, my third love (wife and dog first in no particular order)
    Just a bug shield that I added and nerf bars that came on the truck from the dealer (I know, I know, I overpaid for them!). I plan on putting on different rims when I run through the first set of tires.
    I've had my Tacoma V6 Quad Cab LB for just over two years now, coming up on 25 K miles, treat it well. I have spent lots of time reading posts here as I start to think about things like maintenance on my vehicle and who will do it now that I no longer have Toyota Care ("free" service for two years) and mods to my truck as it is still young but coming of age. I look forward to reading more and hearing all the good tips all the folks here with super cool trucks have to offer. There are some fabulous rigs on this forum. Cheers!

2. Jun 2, 2015 at 8:41 PM
    Over da Hill

Over da Hill "Roads...where we're going we don't need roads"

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    15 Black Taco 4WD DC SB SC
    Supercharger, Icon stage 3 suspension, Pelfreybilt Armor, All-Pro Sliders & Leaf Pack, 17 inch Black Rhino Sidewinder wheels, 33 inch Toyo tires, Rigid Lighting, SPod,
    Welcome!

3. Jun 3, 2015 at 1:05 AM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
    Welcome to TW!

Products Discussed in

To Top