1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Longbow's NEW build

Discussion in 'Other Builds' started by longbow, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Oct 6, 2011 at 6:05 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now
    AWESOME!! :drool:

Great to see you back Bill!! :)

2. Oct 6, 2011 at 6:09 AM
    JDMcQ

JDMcQ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    The Mushroom Capital of the World
    Welcome back Bill! You have been missed around these parts.

3. Oct 6, 2011 at 6:12 AM
    timsxr

timsxr Well-Known Member

Member:
    portland
    GREAT LOOKING JEEP!! I have a 4 door too, they are alot of fun! if you ever want to run a set of rigid dually or d2 lights where your lightforce's are on the windshield I make a clean bracket for them i would like to get on another jeep. I will give you a set to test out if you cover shipping

you can paint them or I can powder coat them, they are stainless steel

c46503f5_1772bc4383a6398be39a64593ce15ac15ecbfa6f.jpg

THIS IS THE PROTOTYPE ON MY JEEP

DSC00349_8ce73c35caffedc134285504fbfab546f457b513.jpg

4. Oct 6, 2011 at 2:08 PM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    NICE and PM sent............

5. Oct 25, 2011 at 5:33 AM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Need help, we had massive rain here, and yes it was the first time it sat in the rain, and yes the creek was to deep.
    For starters, I started having water come in and the floor boards in the front started holding water. I have a leak but it is not from the windshield.
    Second I knew the creek was shallow, but the water must of cleaned out the cedar posts I had to cross, needless to say the front tires sank and I had water come in, grand total of three inches in the front floorbards.
    I was hunting, so gun got soaked along with camera and everything in pack.
    NEED words of advice about a fix for the leak, or what to tell them "stealer" to look for, and also if drain holes should be added.

Products Discussed in

To Top