1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

lookin for trails the pas

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by corndogg, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM
    corndogg

corndogg [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    cory
    Gillam Manitoba
    Vehicle:
    07 lifted tacoma
    -Fabtech 6 inch Performance Lift Kit with Dirt Logic Shocks -mickey thompson rims -35 inch pro comp tires -4 PIAA projector lights -full fabtech skid plate -pro comp wheels with 35 inch toyo mt -K&N air intake -Throttle body Spacers -fender flares -touch screen navigation -trd seat covers -outside of tailgate line x -MBRP pro series stainless steel dual catback.
    Anyone from the pas manitoba. I'm here for schools an lookin for some good trails or other taco lovers.

2. Sep 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM
    vstrom

vstrom Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hey there.. I live in Thompson and I've been to The Pas more times than I care to count. There are trails out that way but from what I've seen most are for sleds or quads. They'd be pretty tight and muddy.

If you want more truck type trails you have to really wait until winter for the ice roads to open. Also, find a hunter/hardcore fisherman and ask them where to get off the beaten path.

3. Sep 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM
    corndogg

corndogg [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    cory
    Gillam Manitoba
    Vehicle:
    07 lifted tacoma
    -Fabtech 6 inch Performance Lift Kit with Dirt Logic Shocks -mickey thompson rims -35 inch pro comp tires -4 PIAA projector lights -full fabtech skid plate -pro comp wheels with 35 inch toyo mt -K&N air intake -Throttle body Spacers -fender flares -touch screen navigation -trd seat covers -outside of tailgate line x -MBRP pro series stainless steel dual catback.
    Thompson eh. I'm from gillam jus in the pas for school. I brought my moto x bike here so I'm lookin for a motocross track, freestyle ramp or atleast a gravel pit at the least. But also for the truck. Havnt found much and going crazy here lol.

Products Discussed in

To Top