1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for a Chassis Lubrication Diagram

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by OffroadToy, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Oct 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM
    OffroadToy

OffroadToy [OP] old, forgetful, and decomposing

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Offroad DCSB AT- VSC,TRAC,HAC, & DAC
    Icon Stage 8, ECGS Bushing, Timbren bump stops, Crown braided/extended brake lines, Overland Custom Design sway bar links, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extension & reroute, front windows tint, Cat Security, XPEL headlight/fog & grill protection, OEM block heater, RCBS illuminated 4X4 switch,
    I want to do my own lubrication of the zerk fittings on my 07 4x4 Offroad but am unsure of the terminology used in the manual. It refers to lubrication of the front drive shaft thrust bushings and the propeller shaft spiders and slide yokes. Is there a diagram that shows each of these areas and names them that someone could post? It looks like I have 5 zerks...are the 2 zerks forward of the transfer case the front drive shaft thrust bushings? Thanks in advance for any help you can share.

2. Oct 5, 2009 at 6:37 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    All the diagrams you need should be found in here: They should be identical to 07 and should give you plenty of info to help find what you're looking for.

3. Oct 5, 2009 at 6:45 AM
    testedone

testedone Speak English..it's America

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Weathertec Mats, Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, Pioneer GEX-P920XM (SAT), Pioneer Premier TS-D602P 6.2, Blaupunkt THb 200A Sub, Trimmed Mud Flaps, BF Goodrich AT/KO 285/70/17 ... Toytec Ultimate Lift, Tuffy Bed Box, A.R.E. Cover, Pop-n-Lock, TRD Exhaust

wow, nice link..thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top