1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for deal on center cap and mud flap...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jschodde, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Feb 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM
    jschodde

jschodde [OP] Member

Member:
    Anthem, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Sport Pkg Speedway Blue
    I've got an '06 PreRunner and I lost a center cap and tore off the front mud flap on passenger side.

Can anyone tell me where to get these replacement parts besides the dealership? I suppose I could check eBay but wanted to see what else is out there.:cool:

2. Feb 3, 2010 at 12:59 PM
    jimker55

jimker55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2007 Taco
    i found the center caps on ebay, i have an extra one if you want it. they are for the TRD sport - $15.00
    sometimes you can find the mudflaps ebay.

3. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    tacobell007

tacobell007 Does that have the v6?

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Westfield, MA
    Vehicle:
    06 Regular Cab Lifted
    Eibach springs, OME Dakars, adjustable Bilstien 5100's up front, Icon ext travel rear shocks, Kenwood in-dash nav receiver, Kicker 10 inch sub in a ported truck box, Kenwood 350 watt amp, stickers, Better Built toolbox, LED tool box lights, 35% tint, Flowmaster Super 44 muffler, 33x12.5x17 General Grabber AT2, Fuel Off-Road Trophy d551 in 17x8.5, BHLM, white corner marker bulbs, color matched front grille, custom satoshi grille mod with matching Toyota badge, aFe Pro Dry-S drop in filter, diff breather mod, new frame from recall, SOS concepts front plate, SOS concepts rear plate with swing out and full size spare, SOS bolt-on sliders with kickout, 20" LED bar on main hoop, flush mount pods in rear plate bumper for aux reverse lights
  4. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    I was driving around yesterday and noticed on the majority of 2005 +, they had at least one broken mudflap ...........most of them being the front drivers side flap.................. I just ended taking mine off and throwing them away.................Like they said above........keep an eye on ebay or look in the classified ads on these sites....................

To Top