1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for local people (SD area) for traction bar mockup!

Discussion in 'X-Runners' started by Speed Freek, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Sep 1, 2011 at 12:24 PM
    Speed Freek

Speed Freek [OP] Turbo Meister

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Vista, Ca, Lake Havasu, Az.
    Vehicle:
    98' 2.4 extra cab w/LS1 Aluminum V8
    ARP Head Studs, Ported Head, MLS Head Gasket, GT3076R Garrett BB Turbo, Synapse Tubular SS Exhaust Manifold, PSI Forward Facing Sheet Metal Intake, Intercooler, 550cc injectors,255lph Fuel Pump, Speed-Trac Traction bars, Heim joint Strut bars, URD Short Shifter, CC Twindisk Clutch, , Haltech Platinum Sport 1000 Standalone ECU, Pre-runner rear springs, V6 rearend with TRD limited-slip Differential New list....LS1 with T56 6-speed trans...simply awesome.
    I am currently looking for people in the San Diego area that have an X-runner that would like a set of traction bars, I have already made a set for the X-runners, but I am going to make some changes so I would need a truck for up to 2 days so I can build them on the truck so I can make them even stronger!

I know the X-runners have a terrible time with wheel hop and there is only 1 other place you can get a traction bar, my setup uses 1 per side with Heims in the front and Poly bushings in the rear.

I already offer these for the 1st gen trucks and I sell quite a few of them, I am now looking to start production on the X-runner bars, once I build the 1st set I will build a jig for repeatability.

In order to compensate anyone for letting me use their truck I will install them for free, and the cost for the 1st person would be $350 out the door installed. After that the cost will be between $350 and $400 plus shipping once I get all the material and calculate the costs.

PM me if your intested. I have this post on 3 other forums so 1st person to respond gets a free install and discount!!

-Jason

2. Sep 1, 2011 at 3:33 PM
    triumphx

triumphx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    X-runner/cummins
    Wish i was, im ready to by a set from ya.....Come on peeps be a pioneer...or something like that

To Top