1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for off road trails in Florida or Georgia

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by 321BoatClub.com, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Jun 10, 2018 at 4:22 PM
    321BoatClub.com

321BoatClub.com [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2018 Calvary blue TRD Pro
    I've never tried to go off road. I bought a 2018 TRD Pro and want to have some fun with it. I live in Melbourne Fl. and its flat as a pancake. Looking for some ideas -thanks

slomoe likes this.
  2. Jun 22, 2018 at 6:33 PM
    Dirty Sox

Dirty Sox New Member

Member:
    Hello Matt, I’m getting a white TRD Pro in about 4 weeks. I’m in Tallahassee and so far the best opportunity seems to be Ocala National Forest. That is unless you want to drive to North Georgia or North Carolina.

3. Jun 23, 2018 at 3:07 AM
    321BoatClub.com

321BoatClub.com [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2018 Calvary blue TRD Pro
  4. Mar 9, 2019 at 5:55 PM
    taco_feevuh

taco_feevuh SUUUUUUUUUUUUP?!

Member:
    Merritt Island, FL
    Vehicle:
    2018 cement Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 DCSB
    Rci sliders, Trd pro grill, Fox 2.5 fronts, Fox 2.0 rears w/resi, SCS Ray 10’s, Cooper stt pros
    I know your post was a while ago but I went out west of Orlando to a town called Brookesville. Found some cool trails in the Croom WMA. Only got a chance to run a couple of them as it was getting dark. I’d like to go back and check out more of the area. I also heard there is a place called Citrus that has some sweet trails. There is an off road park in Ocala called hard rock that looks pretty sweet. I’m in Merritt Island if you find some other trails I’d like to know where they’re at and maybe go hit them

Jagfan4life likes this.
  5. Mar 19, 2019 at 2:38 PM
    DansSr5

DansSr5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Sr5 double cab silver 4x4
    P265/75/16 Destination AT stock wheels 12v socket bed pocket install diy Truck bed beer bottle opener No drill hidden/uv5r ham radio installed GoPro hero 5 session Center console organizer and top tray Front air dam delete Sidestep delete Add factory mudguards Recovery/equipment: Everything fits behind or under the seat Tool roll up bag Battery terminal cleaner Electrical grease for terminals Digital multimeter Alternator tester 4 gauge jumper cables Breaker bar with 19&21mm sockets Viair compressor Tire deflator Tire repair kit Tarp Hitch with d-ring Standard hitch 1 1/8 to 1 1/2 open ended hitch wrench Rope Ratcheting tie downs Tire gauge Cellphone charger wall/socket adaptors Gloves Recovery strap Crowbar Mighty might fishing pole Small tackle box First aid kit Michelin road atlas (4) 1 liter water bottles in rear doors 1 empty grey plastic ammo can (not sure what to put in it yet).
    I heard that the jeep guys off road in junk yards in Florida LOL!

True Story!

Products Discussed in

To Top