1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for the best overall manufacturer nerf bars/sliders/running boards...

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by gmatt21, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Jun 22, 2017 at 11:02 PM
    Str8Dmass18

Str8Dmass18 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Magnetic Gray Tacoma SR5
    Adjustable King Coilovers and shocks, Camburg UCA’s, Deaver add-a-leaf, BAMF Grill, Method NV's, 285/70R17 FALKEN WILDPEAKS
    Just got some 3" Nfab side steps (Wheel to Wheel) for my 2016 SR5 from Autoplicity.com. Came in a black texture coating. They look great and I only paid $370.00 total.
    [​IMG]

IMG_4849.jpg

09 Redneck and ..stiffler.. like this.
  2. Jul 4, 2017 at 4:06 PM
    kravguy

kravguy New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Inferno Tacoma TRD Offroad
    None yet, only had for a few months
    I don't have sliders on my Tacoma yet but I had AllPRo Offroad sliders on my FJ, they took some abuse and held up great. I also like the way the All Pro's flare out, nice protection for the side of your truck.

3. Jul 4, 2017 at 8:45 PM
    SR510

SR510 Huge member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    East Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 4x4 SR5
    @BAMA-256, I have two words for you.

Roll. Tide.

@gmatt21 everybody has their opinions but no ones really asked you. You said you want to protect your doors. The question is from what? I have neither so I don't have a dog in this hunt either way.
    If you're out there in the woods taking chances with basketball sized rocks and spinning rubber on off camber inclines than fuck it, weld or bolt some sliders on and keep partying. If on the other hand you or your girl are on the shorter side and you're going to lift your truck and generally run it on fire roads and don't off road much and the main concern is assholes in parking lots hurling grocery carts or drunk soccer moms throwing open their sedan door into your truck than get some steps! Maybe you got a little tyke, or a little tyke on the way who might need an extra step into pops truck.
    Pick the one what best suits your needs, and I would say ask around for opinions on different brands but that's an argument that will last till the end of time. Everybody has opinions. Some are valid.

Mtlgrlie, Q-town Ranger and BAMA-256 like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top