1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking to trade tail lights from 2008 to 2009-Up

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by TRDPrerunner, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Aug 29, 2011 at 6:44 PM
    TRDPrerunner

TRDPrerunner [OP] Member

Member:
    Boaz, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2008, Trd Sport Mall Crawler
    3" Revtek Spacer lift with rear Add-a-leaf, 285/70/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3's, Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit, Memphis SR 6x9's in the front, Upgraded front tweeters, Rear Memphis SR 6x1/2's, 2 Rockford Fosgate P1 Subs in custom box behind the back seat, Memphis SR 1000 watt amp, BHLM, DRL Toggle Switch, Switchback LEDs (See csjumper2003! Coolest thing I've bought for the truck!), Black Tacoma badges, AVS Tail Light covers, "Roll Tide" 3rd Brake Light decal (See sockmonkey!), Secondary Air Filter Removed, and an Oil Catch Can to make the truck last longer than I do!
    I'm looking to trade the tail lights from my 08 Tacoma Prerunner for some off of an 09 or up that are the newer version. Mine have almost 50,000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. Would like to trade locally so if you are somewhere around North Alabama, it would be great. Could do an even trade or throw in some extra cash to get what i need. Thanks :) PM me if interested
    tailight1.jpg

tailight2.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top