1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lost all Hope in Humanity

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Night, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Nov 20, 2011 at 9:30 PM
    joes06tacoma

joes06tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Central Coast, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 Off Road Access Cab v6 6spd
    LEER Shell with dome lights operated with 3 way switches, aux backup lights with relay and 3 position switch, modified wiring to compass/temp display and clock to include switch that disables dimming function (poor man's DRL solution), Scan Gauge 2
    I have never owned anything brand new. The Tacoma is my newest vehicle. It was 4 years old when I bought it. All my other vehicles, despite being older, were what you would call "exceptionally clean" for their age.

It is because of crap like this that I have always wanted a Mad Max looking truck.:D Something ugly as hell on the outside that screams "I don't give a crap, come and hit this truck and see how you make out!" Ugly exterior, comfy interior, and mechanically perfect. Maybe someday. There's only two ways to do it: restore an old truck and leave the outside beat up, or buy a newer rig and bang up the outside. Can't bring myself to do it.

Products Discussed in

To Top