1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LOTS OF 357SIG AMMO FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by PETEREDGE, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Mar 10, 2016 at 11:36 AM
    PETEREDGE

PETEREDGE [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    PETER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2012 BAJA BLACK 4X4
    ARB FRONT BUMPER...16x8 SR8 RIMS ,YOKAHAMA MT'S,DEMELLO SLIDERS,UPGRADED SOUND SYSTEM...
    I have about 1700 to 1900 rds of 357sig ammo just sitting around,about 300rds are SPEER gold dot hollow points and the rest SPEER target and WINCHESTER target ammo. No reloads all factory ,im located in texas make an offer??

2. Mar 11, 2016 at 3:52 AM
    Sig45

Sig45 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 & 2021 Tundra SR5 DC 4x4
    AVS in-channel window visors Husky Mud Guards Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT- 265/75/16 C Toyota 16" Black TRD Trail Team Edition Wheels Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover OEM Bed mat OEM Running Boards Marathon custom fit seat covers Front window tint Rear Leaf Spring 4 Pack - TSB Front - 5100's with stock springs set at .85" Rear - 4600's
    I believe you are required to include pics of the actual items for sale.

3. May 31, 2016 at 6:21 AM
    rkd1119

rkd1119 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    L.A. (lower Alabama)
    Vehicle:
    ‘23 Trail Edition Ice Cap
    @PETEREDGE I am interested if you decide to break it up some but you've got at least $1k worth of ammo and I won't shoot that much of that caliber in my lifetime. I only have one pistol chambered in that. Pm me your per box price and I might buy a few. I'd be glad to make an offer on the whole lot, but I'm afraid you'd be insulted. Due mostly to my cash position, not the relative worth of what you're selling.

4. May 31, 2016 at 6:23 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Poser Pro Manual.
    Pics and prices are required along with the Best Offer

5. May 31, 2016 at 6:24 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Poser Pro Manual.
    SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket. The item MUST be available for sale at time of posting. If its on a vehicle, make sure its removed. If you want to sell something, and its still on the vehicle, then you can make a thread after its removed, and ready for sale.

4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for
    6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments")
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
    9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day (please remove previous bump)
    10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld
    11. Please do not make multiple threads for the same items
    12. In order to offer lighting products for sale (as a business, not an individual selling parts from their vehicle), sellers must be on the official Tacoma World vendor list. This is due to overwhelming number of light vendors appearing on the site.

Products Discussed in

To Top