1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

low tire inflation thingy

Discussion in 'Canada' started by georgeandkanoa, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Feb 2, 2011 at 5:51 AM
    Mr G

Mr G Taco-in-training

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    '09 V6 AT TRD
    I read through the owners manual last night and realized there's a little button underneath the steering wheel. I figure I'll play with that after work today

2. Feb 3, 2011 at 3:25 PM
    hedman

hedman The Ghost

Member:
    Canada BC
    Vehicle:
    18 DBL CAB LB TRD SPORT
    :confused:

if you switch your rims and they have TPMS and the factory TPMS stay on your summers they trip the TPMS you need to reset the whole computer, i think it runs $75 every time. As for running factory rims year round your light will come on if your running factory suggest tire pressure. I run mine 4 pounds over in the winter just to keep the light off and have yet to run into a problem even when it dips to -45*c. Also i believe that you can remove them and set them into a different rim with out any issues if the rim has the right fitting or what ever it is. Also there is a steal belt to mount them to rims without the proper features, i don't know if they affect the balancing of the tires or if they are any good.

like anything there is always away to get rid of the idiot light, i have yet to find out how though.

Products Discussed in

To Top