1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LT the Rear or Just Bolt in Deavers and Good Shock???

Discussion in 'Long Travel Suspension' started by Blk04SR, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Feb 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    RockyMtnTRD

RockyMtnTRD McBuckets

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD OR
    35 Toyo RT, BAMF Towers + Sliders, Brute HC w/table + Hybrid Front, King 12.0, Alcan Springs, TC Upper
    Thought you were selling your truck man! Good to hear you got some plans for it though !

2. Feb 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    eric3187

eric3187 Well-Known Member

Member:
    ha ya, had to re-evaluate my situation and this is the route i decided to go ha,

3. Feb 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    TacoDaddy

TacoDaddy Just call me Daddy

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Sport
    After a few days of deliberation, I pulled the trigger. 3.5-4" leaf springs from Doug (4WD), BAMF shock relocator, 12" King smooth body resi's, All-Pro SS brake lines and new bumps.

4. Feb 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    Blk04SR

Blk04SR [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad PreRunner
    A Few...more to come!
    Technically the defined and any other SUA company is making has a custom pack that is still essentially a production and or a pallet spring. I wasn't asking for all his secrets however there has to more than hey trust me. I just need more info, how many leafs, thickness of the leafs how many stages, and etc. That is the basic information that one would want to know. With what I have seen here I might as well just go a custom set of springs it is just as cheap as a set of production Deavers like I said above. The custom springs are always custom and can be modified in any way I want them later down the line, if I decide to do long travel with bed cage etc.

Yeah I will have heavy loads in the bed when I go camping and or make a desert trip with to go ride. Have a dirtbike or two in the bed and gear adds up quick.

To Top