1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lucas Fuel Treatment + Shell "Nitrogen Enriched" Gasoline?

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by myname150, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Jul 11, 2010 at 8:19 PM
    myname150

myname150 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I sure do hope i dont sound stupid...

maybe its just me, but it does seem to have increased my gas mileage. Yesterday i was in the city, driving driving back and forth from my two of friends places' to a concert about 30min away, i picked both of them and drove both of them back home, i'd say that was another additional 30 minuets, then another 10-15min drive back home.

Most of the time i was flooring it everywhere, mainly because of slow people talking/texting on their cellphones and i hate being stuck behind slow drivers because of that :mad:

I noticed that my gas tank is still reading right about full (the needle is right under the first ticker). I know from the past, if i drove like mad, my fuel gauge should show that i used atleast 1/4 of my tank.

So im wondering if its right to make this assumption that these products work? LOL. Especially that "nitrogen enriched" gasoline from shell.

2. Jul 11, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    Chris(NJ)

Chris(NJ) Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Usually in Central Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 Indigo 4x4 DC OR
    Debadged, GC Mesh Grill, Yellow Fogs, Color Matched Headlights w/ Retros, Diff Breather Mod; mickey thompson classic IIs, 5100s, toytec springs, Dakar Leaf pack, ss brake lines, Lots more...just check the build page.
    No, I dont think it'd be right to make that assumption, sorry :)

3. Jul 12, 2010 at 11:35 AM
    myname150

myname150 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Awe man, just killed all hope :( hahaha.

4. Jul 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM
    Cars0n`

Cars0n` Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carson
    Edmonton AB
    Vehicle:
    07 2wd access cab base.
    Kenwood DDX-512 Deck, Boston Acoustics G5 Sub in Ported Bassworx Box, Kenwood eXcelon KAC-X10D Amp, Sirius Satellite Radio, Magellan GPS, DDM 55w bi-xenon headlights, 2 HID Hella 500ff's mounted behind grill, 4 pc ebay Billet grill, Fog Lights (my truck didnt have them stock), Pioneer Speakers 6x9's(front) 6.5's(rear) AFE Cold Air Intake, Hose Clamp Mod, Tailgate Strengthen Mod, Removed Gay Mud Flaps, De-Badged, BHLM, 245/45/20 on velocity wheels. VW865a, Extra D Rings In Box, OEM Cruise Added Optima Red Top Battery
    the fuel needle only starts to go down when the whole spout and very top of the tank is burned off

To Top