1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LV Crew: SEMA 2010

Discussion in 'South West' started by T0LLPHR33, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    ok guys its that time for me to get a head count and who wants to go to SEMA 2010...SEMA Show starts on Nov. 2 - Nov. 5. at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

2010 SEMA Show <-click for

I can't promise that I will get passes for everyone. So this will be at a 1st come 1st serve basis. But for those that are interested in going please do 2 things. Post your SN (screen name) and name in the list below and either pm/email or contact me on my phone. If both of these requirements aren't fulfilled it will be hard for me to track the interest throughout our group.

I will be there every day but the days that I do work I won't be able to meet up with you guys there until the afternoon. If this is your 1st time attending SEMA I will be quite honest with you it takes you 2-3 days to explore the entire show and see the different vendors, products, and vehicles. Yes you can walk/run through the entire convention center in 1 day but if you do that there will be tons of stuff that you miss. So taking your time is key at something of this magnitude.

I will have a few Media passes as well as VIP passes to lend to those who are interested in attending. The plan is for those that don't get a badge to attend SEMA show to contact those members that do get passes and borrow those passes on the days that those individuals are not able to attend SEMA that way at least everyone gets to experience the it...:D This also includes some of the LV Crew from the XR-U forums...

Don't forget to bring your camers, backpack for all the free merchandise, posters, etc that you will be able to collect through out the week. With all the free things they give out its like being a kid in a candy store...

Another thing I forgot to mention is that parking is a B!TCH at and near SEMA Show...can't park at the hotels unless you got a parking pass cause you will get towed...other places make you pay $20+ a day to park your vehicle there...for the last few years I have left my truck at my work place (Westin Casuarina - Kovalt/Flamingo) and took a nice little 5 minute walk to the closest Monorail stop (Flamingo Hotel). its $5 for a 1 way ride or you can pay $14 for unlimited all day...there is a parking structure at my work place but if you get there early enough (especially for the lifted TACOs) you can get open parking in the front/rear parking lot at the hotel I work at...VALET at my hotel is free but since my friends work there its always nice to tip them cause they will know to take care of you and your vehicle (mention me and they'll keep all the TACOs parked in the same location)...

Updated List:
    0. T0LLPHR33/Jay
    1. blkdouttaco/Chris
    2. Murdered_Out_Taco/Daniel
    3. BareTaco/Beth
    4. Gators Taco (XR-U)/

2. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    4Runner Trail, 88 pickup, Tundra Platinum
    A few bolts are different.
    you need at least one day for the wheel/tire hall alone.

3. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM
    LVTacoma

LVTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    went to SEMA with the Evo crew back when I had mine. We mocked some up and put EvolutionM media crew on the passes all official looking. FTW. Might try and go this year

4. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    damn if i wasnt in school during then i would hop on this. but i cant miss school maybe next year i can come

5. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    damn why cant it fall on a weekend at least for part of it?

6. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:35 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    they coordinate it that way cause they only want shops, vendors, media, and people in the industry to attend...that's why its so hard to register for tickets...

7. Sep 2, 2010 at 2:05 PM
    blkdouttaco

blkdouttaco Douchebaggery Unparalleled

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD OR 6" PC Stage II
    Stuff, that thing, more stuff.
    Updated list!

8. Sep 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    I know we talked about this afew times hope I get a ticket!

9. Sep 2, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    blkdouttaco

blkdouttaco Douchebaggery Unparalleled

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD OR 6" PC Stage II
    Stuff, that thing, more stuff.

Follow the steps dummy... :anonymous:

10. Sep 2, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    2.Daniel/murdered_out_taco/hawkins702@gmail.com

11. Sep 2, 2010 at 5:48 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Dam haha ok fixed!

12. Sep 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM
    iSTIZO99

iSTIZO99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Jax, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 DC/SB
    :eek: I'd so be all over this if I could. That's awesome T0LLPHR33 that you're hookin folks up! :thumbsup:

13. Sep 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    the list has been updated in the original post...

14. Sep 2, 2010 at 6:28 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Yes I made the cut!:D

15. Sep 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    BareTaco

BareTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner TRD OR
    Wishlist in the works
    3. BareTaco/Beth

16. Sep 2, 2010 at 7:31 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    list has been updated 1 again...that's how it stands so far...

17. Sep 6, 2010 at 5:58 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Bump!

18. Sep 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
  19. Sep 7, 2010 at 5:25 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    and how does this have anything to do with SEMA...:rolleyes: just for post whoring you have moved down 1 notch...:rofl:...

bump for vegas crew...

20. Sep 8, 2010 at 1:25 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    lol! WITMFH:D

Products Discussed in

To Top