1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

maf

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by matthew5olson, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Jun 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM
    matthew5olson

matthew5olson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    matthew
    pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    04 ext cab 3.4L 5spd 4x4 sr5
    K&N cold air intake, doug thorley headers, rear sensor simulator, flowmaster 40 series, magnecor plug wires, Royal Purple synthetic gear lube, airaid throttle body spacer, Hyperground system, flex-a-lite elec fan.
    I had a few questions. I wanted to buy a urd maf calibrator for my 04 taco. I wasn't sure what benefits I would get over getting athe one with afr as well (same price) or buying the one with timing control (extra 200) I have a N/A engine and don't plan on uprading to forced induction. Would these be easy enough to learn how to use (for tuning). I would like to possibly look into multiple setups. I drive a lot so I would like to get mpg gains from this mod but I also drag race and would like hp too (by tuning it different)

Also 4-runners have added a supra maf to their intake because it flows better. Is this something to look into. I wasn't sure since my truck was an '04.

Thanks for any help/suggestions

Products Discussed in

To Top