1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Maglite Mount Mod

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bigguy78619, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Oct 24, 2010 at 1:16 PM
    BrentPaucke

BrentPaucke Love Your Leisure

Member:
    First Name:
    brent
    Central Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2007 sr5
    arb bumper blacked out tail lights camper shell hella 500 grill lights cb radio custom black dee zee tool book bhlm pioneer deck OME 3 inch dakar leafs URD stage 4 clutch aluminum fly wheel
    i have a surefire thats absolutely amazing i tend to keep it on my person more than my truck though i keep the mag in the truck cause as some already stated it can be used as a beater and not considered a deadly weapon ... yes officer i am just really that preparred ha , and justify the price of my flash ... justify the price of that wedding dress or 50 bucks for a little tube of lipstick they have there toys and he have ours

2. Oct 24, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    matt86

matt86 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma SR5 4x4
    I'm an LEO so I carry a magcharger at work. I took my car charger and just drilled holes and mounted it on my console. That way it's in a mount, easy to access, and always charged and ready to go when I need it.

3. Oct 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM
    joes06tacoma

joes06tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Central Coast, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 Off Road Access Cab v6 6spd
    LEER Shell with dome lights operated with 3 way switches, aux backup lights with relay and 3 position switch, modified wiring to compass/temp display and clock to include switch that disables dimming function (poor man's DRL solution), Scan Gauge 2
    By "Her" I will assume you mean wife or live-in-girlfriend? Don't have one of those! :D Don't get me wrong, there are some drawbacks to my situation :jerkoff:, but I don't have to justify eating top ramen so I can buy a bad ass flashlight!

Edit: As for self justification, I look at it as just another tool. Buy something that does the job well and is built to last. A maglite is built to last, but does a poor job at lighting things up.

4. Oct 24, 2010 at 4:45 PM
    radioactivemint

radioactivemint Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2011 Reg. Cab 4x4
    And don't forget the glass of milk that costs more than a gallon jug at the grocery store. But now that you're frugal...

5. Oct 24, 2010 at 4:46 PM
    george3

george3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2008 2.7 Manual Trans Tacoma
    Seat belt beeper, Cabelas (Weathertech) floor liner gray, Covercraft Seat Savers in Taupe, Protecta Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Bed Mat, Pop n Lock PL5200, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit, Wolverine oil pan heater, Scangauge2, afe pro dry s filter, Remote Underbody 4 Piece LED Light Kit (White) used as Bed light, DIY Washable Cabin Air Filter, PA15-TOY, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, full synthetic, Redline Tuning Hood Support, Smittybilt Nerf Steps black powder-coated
    "ramen" what is that ? Do you use ketchup or eat it plain ?

6. Oct 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM
    radioactivemint

radioactivemint Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2011 Reg. Cab 4x4

You drain the water and add hotdogs and peas 'cause that's what your parents did and it was damn delicious.

You = I
    Your = My

Products Discussed in

To Top