1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Maintenance on your truck by the stealership

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by Manwithoutaplan, Aug 17, 2009.

?

Do you trust your stealership?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2009.
  1. Absolutely 100%

37 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Half and half

97 vote(s)
    50.8%
  3. They do crappy job

15 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. I would never take it to a stealership because they steal from ME

42 vote(s)
    22.0%
  1. Sep 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM
    MotoXdoer

MotoXdoer taco?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    San Luis Obispo, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner 4.0 a/c beast
    k&n cai 63 series intake, blacked out headlights, blacked out tailights, magnaflow pro offroad 17115 dumped, URD competetion y-pipe, total chaos 3.5" long travel, fox 2.5x8" remote resevoir shocks, allied 4" spindles, toytec 2" AAL, 20% tint up front and 5% rear, satoshi grille, ddm 50w 6000k hid's. wet okole custom trd seat covers with heaters. 4:56 nitro gears with arb rd129 air locker, arb ckmta12 dual air compressor.
    ha first and last time i took my truck in they didnt put my spare tire onthe truck when they sold it to me. the tech drove my truck out with his oily gloves all over my steering wheel and his gresy clothes got smudges all over my seat and door handle. what did i do. i had the OWNER come out and personally detail my truck in front of me and told him if there is oil marks left on my steering wheel that they are replacing it. i told him i was never having my truck serviced here again and he gave me a complementary tank of gas for my trouble. I was a tech at kia for a year and never once did i wear my gloves in someones car or get my greasy clothes on their seats. anything i want done i will do myself. dont waste the time or money if you can do the work properly

To Top