1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

making wide fenders?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by UpstateTRDTaco, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Sep 15, 2011 at 7:38 AM

UpstateTRDTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2010
    First Name:
    upstate NY
    2011 Black Tx Pro
    mods to come
    Hellow TW,

I just recently installed some 5100s on my truck in the front set to 2.5 and a 2 inch AAL, i was going to put on 265s so i didnt have to cut and worry about all the crap being put on the sides of my truck from driving, but after seeing so many on here, i want to put some 285s duratracs on my stock wheels (i have spacers for the front).

My question is, does anyone know of a material or way that i can widen the stock fenders or add something to it so i dont just get mud and dirt on my truck 24/7 from the tires?

Its new and i want to keep it somewhat that way. I know its a truck but id like to try to have it clean from when i wash it at my shop to my house, i mean i drive it 1 mile and it was already covered in sand and dirt on my last truck. Hope that all made sense. I understand there is always going to be dirt, and i want to get it muddy when i go off road but when winter comes, the salt gets all on the side and ruins the paint and eats thru it, roads up here suck all year long

theres my truck now

heres my old one

2. Sep 15, 2011 at 9:21 AM

angrysam Bring Yuengling To MN!

Jan 5, 2011
    St Paul, MN
    2011 Tundra DC 4x4 RW
To Top