1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by 06sr5prerunner, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Feb 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    RAD

RAD RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    2007/TRD/O/R "RECH"RUNNER
    TOO MUCH
    My two prized United items.

Here is my 2009/10 Full Squad Signed & Framed United Team[​IMG]

Here is my 2009/10 Full Squad Signed United Ball

[​IMG]

I'll snap my United/ England gear as well. I have too dam much. LOL.;)

Here is me at Old Trafford. I have my game stub against Southampton in 09
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota AKA Crash Bandicoot

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner AND 82' Toyota P/U 4wd
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Dude, that fukcing bad ass. If i could just get a Gerrard signed jersey i'd never wear that damn thing...

Did you see his thunderous strike by the way? looks like the old gerrard, Hart had no chance.

3. Feb 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    GREEKBOY12295

GREEKBOY12295 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
    Radflo 2.5 Coilovers, Viper Alarm 5902, Bilstein 5100's, Polk Speakers, Blacked out grille and Emblems, All Pro 3" leafs, Pioneer AVH-4300 Double Din, BHLM, 4" Maxtrac Spindle, Aero Turbine 2525xl, Ultra Gauge, Rockford Fosgate 300 mono amp, 10" Kicker CVR
    Rad im pretty jellyy, and yes Gerrards goal left Hart in the shits, then again that is almost impossible to stop a goal like that.

4. Feb 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    ^ That was vintage Gerrard and I wish he could produce for England like the rest of that bunch. That shot was well struck with that venom bounce/dip before netted into the far corner. I doubt many goalies couldve stopped that unless it was a complete guess before struck. England looks amazing on paper when you see the names but a whole different story when watching. :( I wear my jerseys and jackets with pride regardless of how bad we do. Sigh. . . When I wear the England kit, I know how it feels to be a Liverpool or Arsenal Supporter. LOL.

5. Feb 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Theres a lot of individuals on the England team, not enough team players, in my opinion, Rooney, Gerrard,Lampard,Wilshere,Welbeck,Hart,Glenn Johnson are the team players that leaves alot of room for I's to show up. :(

6. Feb 4, 2013 at 5:34 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    ^Tell me about it. . . Trust, I know! :(

7. Feb 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    My day is booked for 2/13/13 against Madrid. This is a very emotional game for me as if you've been a long time United supporter. The man who brought a lot of Trophies will be returning to Old Trafford to go against us. This is the once 18 year old boy United and Fergie molded into one of the best Men to play the sport. . .

I'm getting goosebumps thinking of the day we face this man since 2009. Remember, he stayed an extra season for United out of respect for us. . . I have nothing but upmost respect for this man regardless of the shirt he now wears.

8. Feb 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    I really like his cockiness/confidence, its like he knows he has the skill to beat you and he's a threat from all points(offensively anyway)

I think he's a good footballer, nothing more, nothing less

9. Feb 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner [OP] DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    bhlm paint wheels duplicolor plasti dip white grill. billies 5100. bf goodrich at 285's 75 16 black valence led corner lights expedition bed rack by anb fabrication spidertrax wheel spacers rotopax fuel tanks 4gal mounted on bed rack quickfist mounts for shovel. ddm hid kit 35watt 6000k hi/low beam
    dude trust meeeee i booked it like month agoo. im fukin stoked and now im officially 300 bucks in to see who passes on next stage.

10. Feb 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM
    RoninTaco

RoninTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    09 Off-Road Super White
    Damn RAD that is pretty awesome sauce, I'm so jealous that you've got that stuff man that is bad ass

11. Feb 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    International play today guys.

England stayed strong because of Super Frank and the Wonder boy Wayne Rooney! However the poor play of Cahill looking confused kept us from a clean sheet.

Countries are all playing. Germanys play looks amazing.

12. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    Glorious Morning for United Supporters and perhaps the Blues as well.

City fails epically from defensive blunders.

Now we're going to have to win at Trafford tomorrow against a hard Everton squad. We're placing a rotation team that will differ in wed UEFA Madrid match up. So I hope we get 3 points but I can settle for 1 if we beat Madrid.

13. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    I think y'all will draw w/ Everton, they are a really hardy squad. I like them personally, then again im a bit bias, they are from the same side of the tracks as liverpool :cool:

14. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    ^ I want the 3 points and Fergie has stated this squad we see tomorrow will be different from the UEFA squad.

This is a time for the youth and bench stars to shine. I'm placing Welbeck, Hernandez, Kagawa, and Nani to be playing tomorrows line up. RVP and Rooney will be on the bench if needed for last minute heroics.

Smalling is in form and I bet he will be used in Wed game along side Vidic. ​

15. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    ^ agreed, the bench is good and have the quality to get the points, but with everton you just never really know whats going to happen on the pitch...

16. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    ^Maybe against your team. LOL.

I'm holding strong we will get the 3 as it motivates us after Shitys lost today. We're more motivated after how we ended the season last year that Fergie will NOT make that mistake again. However if our B team only gets 1 point. Then so be it as I want the Madrid win at Trafford much more. :D

Last year was the game against Everton in which we lost the season. We had a 2 goal advantage to only lose the 3 points we should've had.

17. Feb 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Misery loves company, y'all may be joining man $hitty :laugh:

18. Feb 10, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner [OP] DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    bhlm paint wheels duplicolor plasti dip white grill. billies 5100. bf goodrich at 285's 75 16 black valence led corner lights expedition bed rack by anb fabrication spidertrax wheel spacers rotopax fuel tanks 4gal mounted on bed rack quickfist mounts for shovel. ddm hid kit 35watt 6000k hi/low beam
    im sure we will get 3 points today. if we do the title is ours for sure..

wednesday is just around the corner!

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED

19. Feb 10, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    THE RAD
    "LAX/TO/PDX"
    Vehicle:
    TOO MUCH
    Still 12 games to go my friend. fantastic win today with a clean sheet. I learned my lesson not to get too excited just yet. We had a terrific showing today.

And the reds go marching, on,on, on. ​

20. Feb 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    423Mram

423Mram Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    06 Super White PreRunner DCLB
    I was really surprised at the squad SAF put out today. Thought he would go with a more reserved squad considering the game coming up on Wednesday. But with the points City dropped it made sense to really go after the 3 points and get the gap even bigger.

With Nigeria winning the AFCON today, this years Confederation Cup field is set. Spain, Italy, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Nigeria, Japan, and Tahiti. Think that's all of them. Should be a good one this time around. Though it is not considered a major tournament by most, I think it really helps teams get ready for the WC the following year.

To Top