1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by 06sr5prerunner, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Az4x4

Az4x4 Az4x4Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    S. of Yesterday, N. of Tomorrow, AZ
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma TRD SR5 DC 4x4
    Deck Plate Mod, Grey Wire Mod, Vision Shell, Alpine Speakers and Amp, Sway-A-Way RaceRunner Nitrogen Shocks with Coilovers up Front, Deaver 8 Pack at the Rear with Bilsteins, All-Pro Rock Sliders, Cobra 29LTD CB, 800W Inverter, Constant 12v Power Outlet Mod, Open Door Warning Disabled, Garmin GPS..
    Fred scores in the second minute of play..

[​IMG]

David Luiz ruins Spain's chance for a goal with this beautiful clearance..

[​IMG]

Neymar scores a second goal for Brazil just before half time..

[​IMG]

Two minutes into the second half Fred puts a final nail in Spain's coffin with this beautiful strike..

[​IMG]

A short time later Spain was awarded a penalty kick. Sergio Ramos stepped up to take it and . . . missed!

[​IMG]

Spain came in ranked far ahead of Brazil by FIFA, and was highly favored to win this tournament. As it turned out Brazil had other ideas, and Spain's 29 game competitive unbeaten streak and 26 game unbeaten streak overall ended ingloriously at Maracana Stadium in Rio last evening.

Awesome display of football prowess on the part of Brazil. As Neymar said after the game, the Brazilian national team is back!

What a year we have ahead of us as club season starts up again and World Cup 2014 takes center stage!

Todo mundo deve ser Brasileiro!!!

2. 423Mram

423Mram Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    06 Super White PreRunner DCLB
    2009 Confederations Cup, Spain came in ranked first in the world with a, something like, record 42 match unbeaten streak. They lose in the semi finals to <---- see avatar, the US 2-0. US goes on to the final and lose 3-2 to.... Brazil. Then the following year when it really matters, Spain claims the World Cup, with Brazil losing in the quarter finals to the Dutch.

Impressive win yesterday, dominating win, I've not seen the Spanish on their heels like they were yesterday since their reign of dominance started in 08'. But if Spain comes in and wins the whole thing next year, do you really think they care about yesterdays loss? I doubt it. Hell if any nation not named Brazil wins the WC next year, you think Brazilian fans will give a damn about their Confed Cup title, I think not. I'm not doubting Brazil. With that kind of crowd support, and if they can keep that fire they had yesterday burning through next years WC they will be very tough to beat. But I'll believe their "back" when/if they raise the trophy next year.

3. Az4x4

Az4x4 Az4x4Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma TRD SR5 DC 4x4
    Deck Plate Mod, Grey Wire Mod, Vision Shell, Alpine Speakers and Amp, Sway-A-Way RaceRunner Nitrogen Shocks with Coilovers up Front, Deaver 8 Pack at the Rear with Bilsteins, All-Pro Rock Sliders, Cobra 29LTD CB, 800W Inverter, Constant 12v Power Outlet Mod, Open Door Warning Disabled, Garmin GPS..
    Lot's of "ifs" on the table from now till World Cup time. If Chelsea lives up to expectations this coming season. If Neymar and Messi on the pitch at the same time add up to the killer one two punch for Barca that people think they might. If Spain and Brazil even make it to next year's World Cup final..!

All I've got to say is let's get ready to enjoy the greatest sporting spectacle on earth once this next season kicks off. It'll no doubt be a barn burner start to finish no matter who your favorites may be!

4. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    got tix for LA Galaxy vs. Real Madrid on 1 Aug bitches :cool:

5. Az4x4

Az4x4 Az4x4Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma TRD SR5 DC 4x4
    Me too! ..See you there!! Glad it'll be inside...

6. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    same. so far have a group of 12 i believe going. i'll be there with my girl, a coworker, and a few others within my company and within the industry in general. from what i understand we have some decent seats. front rowers. should be fun!

7. Az4x4

Az4x4 Az4x4Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma TRD SR5 DC 4x4
    Cool. My son and I have seats mid field a few rows up. Lookin' forward to it!

8. Toyotacrawler

Toyotacrawler She's got the jimmy legs

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Blacked out Badges, Rear Leaf TSB(if that counts as a mod), Bed Mat, WeatherTech's, Bilstein 5100 in the front set to 1.75" K&N Drop in
    6-1 was a good result on Tuesday! We play Cuba Saturday @ 3:30pm Eastern Time.
    Thoughts on that game?

9. Alaskan toy

Alaskan toy Stormtrooper Corps

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    2010 Arctic Edition (TRD Off-Road)
    Tonneau, Shackle Hitch, Auto Start, OEM Seat Covers, Color Matched Interior Accents
    I'm looking forward to another win, USA's definitely seen an improvement in their game lately.

10. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Blacked out Badges, Rear Leaf TSB(if that counts as a mod), Bed Mat, WeatherTech's, Bilstein 5100 in the front set to 1.75" K&N Drop in
    Yes they have. It should be a good match. I think Wondolowski should leave his name misspelled on his jersey.

11. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    The goalie for Costa Rica should have been shown the RED.

12. 423Mram

423Mram Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    06 Super White PreRunner DCLB
    That he should have. In the end, the refs decision did not effect the result. If CR would have gone on to win with 11 players when they should have been down to 10 men, it would have driven me and many other NT fans crazy.

13. Alaskan toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    Tonneau, Shackle Hitch, Auto Start, OEM Seat Covers, Color Matched Interior Accents
    Sounds like I missed a good game if the keeper was that aggressive.

14. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    USMNT play Honduras tonight at 7pm Eastern. Looking great so far in the Gold Cup. Panama vs Mexico to play after.
    I'm looking forward to more great play from the U.S.

15. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Looking good!

16. Alaskan toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    How's Rimando doing? I'm stuck with just stat updates, I haven't found a radio broadcast.

17. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Yet another game where the Ref misses obvious calls. Klinsmann sent off for no reason. Rimando did very well. Very well IMO

18. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Great win today for the USMNT!

19. SDSam

SDSam from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    00 Tacoma prerunner
    Icon Shocks, BTF front, Deaver f67, 33's on stocks, Fiberwerxs 1pc, TDR S/C, Bed & Eng Caged
    Great Game great Win, USA!!!

20. Toyotacrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
To Top