1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY, AC MilAn , MADRID...etc

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by 06sr5prerunner, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Jan 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner [OP] DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    bhlm paint wheels duplicolor plasti dip white grill. billies 5100. bf goodrich at 285's 75 16 black valence led corner lights expedition bed rack by anb fabrication spidertrax wheel spacers rotopax fuel tanks 4gal mounted on bed rack quickfist mounts for shovel. ddm hid kit 35watt 6000k hi/low beam
    fuck em.. 5 points clear is ok but dangerous spot... city are in our shadows we cannt fuck up anymore.... fuck i am pissed :/

ill check ya out later i have a game in a indoor league i have to get to...

fuck lol

2. Jan 20, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    06sr5prerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    bhlm paint wheels duplicolor plasti dip white grill. billies 5100. bf goodrich at 285's 75 16 black valence led corner lights expedition bed rack by anb fabrication spidertrax wheel spacers rotopax fuel tanks 4gal mounted on bed rack quickfist mounts for shovel. ddm hid kit 35watt 6000k hi/low beam
    last thoughts anybody catch el classico last night boca juniors vs river plate?

3. Jan 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Last season hurt as I got it hard when we lost the title to City. I can remember the pub had both games on at the same time. It was sad to see Aguero score that go in extra time after we were on the pitch waiting to see if we would celebrate. It was the most exciting EPL finish ever. However we were on the wrong side of the tracks for it.

I got Text messages and calls from my buddies rubbing salt into the wounds. It was hard to let go for some time to watch City buy themselves a title.

Then there was a lot of talk about Fergie NOT spending the needed money. He did well this season in purchases and he needs to continue it. United doesn't have deep pockets. . . We have history of getting young talent and molding them.

It was pay back to see City get embarrassed in the UEFA qualifying group stages. Showed their true colors as they got laughed out of the league. However this gives them plenty of rest with focus on the EPL. They don't have to rotate their players much.

Still plenty of season to go. Lets go UNITED!

4. Jan 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    Toyotacrawler

Toyotacrawler She's got the jimmy legs

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    5100's set to 1.75" Wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL & 5100's for the rear Konig Countersteer Offroads K&N Drop in WeatherTech's Bed Mat Blacked out Badges Rear leaf TSB
    Gotcha, That's cool.
    Last week's match was a disappointment. Lot's of bad decisions have LFC in the situation that they are in at the moment. I will always support them as I'm positive you will always support United. :)

The 5-0 result yesterday was nice. Still got a lot of improving to do.

5. Jan 20, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    The riverly amoung United/Liverpool fans is one that burns hotter than anything i've ever watched lol.

We romped Norwich City yesterday so im happy 3 points for us :D

6. Jan 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ I Dislike Liverpool but I respect them for their history and as a club. I'd like to see them back in competing form. Its good for football and good the the EPL.

The rivalry is and always be the strongest between the two. Snagging that 19 EPL Title helped move past Liverfools. ;)

City fans will never understand how deep we hate one another. . .

7. Jan 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    X2 Although i dont hate Manchester i certainly respect them as a club.

8. Jan 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    423Mram

423Mram Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    06 Super White PreRunner DCLB
    USMNT fan first here, though I do pull for United. Saw United take on Club America in LA at the Coliseum in 2003. Have gone to several Galaxy games usually go to two or so a year, seen the USMNT play, and am hoping to go down to TJ this year to catch Joe Corona, Edgar Castillo, Greg Garza(all three are Yanks) and Los Xolos play a game.
    Mixed feeling on this mornings game for me, sucks United dropped two points but glad Dempsey got his goal. When a Yank plays United or any other team I "like," I'll pull for that player to have a good match and hope my team gets the 3 points, but I am hoping for the former. Their last meeting at OT was also bittersweet, United dropped the 3 points, but Duece got the game winner.

It's funny, I had always looked for a thread like this, was even gonna start one but thought nobody else was interested.

9. Jan 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM
    GREEKBOY12295

GREEKBOY12295 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
    Radflo 2.5 Coilovers, Viper Alarm 5902, Bilstein 5100's, Polk Speakers, Blacked out grille and Emblems, All Pro 3" leafs, Pioneer AVH-4300 Double Din, BHLM, 4" Maxtrac Spindle, Aero Turbine 2525xl, Ultra Gauge, Rockford Fosgate 300 mono amp, 10" Kicker CVR
    Soccer is a sport some people care about or dont care about. There usually is no in between.

10. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    06sr5prerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    confederations cup this year is gonna be great! naturally im a mexico team fan. and i am excited because theirs so much talent in that team now. i think they can go far but are match with big teams aswell.

liverpool might buy a mexican keep. valdes wants to leave barcelona and the want to buy pepe reina. soo liverpool ideally would like to replace him with memo ochoa. thats interesting

11. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM
    RoninTaco

RoninTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    09 Off-Road Super White
    I know this wont make me popular but Chelsea is who I like the most. But the team has changed a lot in the last year and the players I liked the most seem to all be leaving. I hope that Lampard choses to stay and play in Europe. I dont want him to become a washout and play for LA.

12. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    06sr5prerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    i agree i cant see why it would ever even be a discussion to keep terry cole or lampard.

its like us selling rooney giggs ferdinand schooles i just takes away from the team spirit.

13. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    06sr5prerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    i cant believe you sold raul meireles and drogba,, miereles is great in my opinion and drogba is older but still good quality, thats why tottenham dont get rid of defoe

14. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    DEMBA BA = NEW DROGBA :cool:

15. Jan 21, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    423Mram

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    The deal to LA is all but done. He already agreed to the terms. He'll be in sunny SoCal at the end of the premier league season.

16. Jan 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    06sr5prerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    i thought they wanted kaka.. lampard in us soccer ... sucks for him

17. Jan 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    423Mram

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    Kaka was never gonna happen. He wants to play in New York, has always said that's where he wanted to play when came to the States. Plus his brother is currently on the NYRB as is one of his best friends in Juninho Pernambucano, who was signed a few weeks back. Lampard in LA is great for the league, also he is the one who chose to come here. Must not suck so much when it was on his terms.

18. Jan 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    06sr5prerunner

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    well mls is not close to the level of top flight in england and he still has the quality to play in first division ball in england,, im sure he can make strong teams like stoke, everton, etc stronger and challenge in the premier league fa cup and etc..

but whatever floats his boat i guess..

19. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    423Mram

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southern Cali
    Vehicle:
    Read about Memo to LFC rumor. This could be an interesting summer for GK's. Lets see: Valdes wants out of Barca, Reina wants to return to Barca, SAF is said to not be convinced with De Gea, Barca tried to sign De Gea before he went to United so maybe they go after him again. Iker has been out of favor with Mourinho, maybe Real go after De Gea to replace Iker (he is from Madrid though grew up in the Atletico system.) If Iker leaves Real and De Gea leaves United, maybe Iker goes to United? So many possible GK transfers I love it, grew up playing GK.

20. Jan 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ His time has come to an end in the EPL and so did Drogbas. Sure they can still play in the EPL. However what lower team can afford them? Hence the move to different leagues. When I say that. I mean they want the top $$$$ still but don't realize they're no longer young anymore. They're being placed on the shelves while the younger guys are taking their spots. Its tough for a player of that caliber to sit spectating.

Look at Beckham when he was on AC Milan. Not what you'd expect. Lampard made his choice to come to LA and on his terms. He will be a dominate force in the MLS. Scoring goals will be simple to him as he was responding well recently for the Blues.

KAKA has been a complete waste ever since joining RM. So sad to see.

Products Discussed in

To Top