1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Maxpedition Sitka w/ Extras

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by asolo, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Mar 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    asolo

asolo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    DC,LB, 4x4 TRD sport
    OME lift with Dakars in the rear, 265/70 R17 BFG KO2. Interior Light Mod, Fog light Mod, Hella Supertones, WeatherTech digital floormats, TRD front tow hook, trimmed front mud flaps, Demello Bolt-on hybrid sliders. Rigid SR-10 hyperspot in the hood scoop, Baja Deisgns Squadron Pros, 30” Baja Designs ONX6+
    I have a black Maxpedition Sitka for sale that I have had for about 8-10 months and have used it primarily for airline travel. It's a great pack as far as organization and size, however, with my Dell XPS M1210 laptop with extended battery it is just a hair too small. With the computer it also becomes heavy across my shoulder for long periods of time. However, without the computer (or maybe a netbook) it is perfect for me.

It is in great condition and I would rate it as a 9.0 on a 10.0 scale. It is not perfect as it slightly smells like big red gum because I always had some in there. I'm airing it out right now. The top of the bag is VERY slightly faded but no abrasion whatsoever. The key ring is scratched a bit as you can also see in the pics. There are one or two scuffs near the bottle holder as well but again, no damage, just cosmetic. Interior is perfect and I can provide pictures of it on request.

No modifications have been done except for changing the color of the paracord pulls so they are more visible on a black bag.

Extras include a Maxpedition velcro universal CCW holder, Maxpedition velcro double mag holder. The BCM (Bravo Company) patch is not included unless prior agreement has been made.

Buying/selling history here is 100% positive (1 buy!) and I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under "asolo5"

Asking $90 shipped OBO.

Please ask any and all questions prior to buying. I'm usually quick to respond and am happy to answer any questions

Now, for the pictures. Hopefully this link works:

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...gAirDvr/Sitka/

I will consider trades of 1 or 2 black Max individual first Aid pouches towards the price

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM
    asolo

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    DC,LB, 4x4 TRD sport
    OME lift with Dakars in the rear, 265/70 R17 BFG KO2. Interior Light Mod, Fog light Mod, Hella Supertones, WeatherTech digital floormats, TRD front tow hook, trimmed front mud flaps, Demello Bolt-on hybrid sliders. Rigid SR-10 hyperspot in the hood scoop, Baja Deisgns Squadron Pros, 30” Baja Designs ONX6+
    Dropped to $90 shipped

3. Mar 10, 2011 at 7:47 PM
    asolo

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    DC,LB, 4x4 TRD sport
    SOLD

4. Mar 10, 2011 at 7:49 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    damn that was nice ass back pack....