1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MAXpider Kagu Floor Mat Rear Black for 2012-2018 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab WITH rear seats

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Gus, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Sep 15, 2020 at 2:20 PM
    Gus

Gus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wayne, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2020 Access Cab SR Utility Package Barcelona Red
    Intermittent wiper switch, center console tray, glove box organizer shelf, WeatherTech front mats and mud flaps, 3D MaxSpider behind-the-front-seats mat, bed lights, MESO climate control rings, XPEL tailgate protection, Desertdoesit.com seat jackers, RAV4 radio knobs.
    Hi all!

Long story short, vendor sent me the wrong rear behind the seats mat for my 2020 Access cab. My truck does not have the rear seats. Told me to keep it as it would cost them more to ship it back to them. Stuck with it and it's up for grabs for just my shipping costs. I'm thinking $30.00 should cover it. If interested, PM me but first check the manufacturer's website for fit:

https://www.3dmatsusa.com/material-detail/1?vehicle_make=TY&vehicle_model=TACOMA_2510&vehicle_year=0

See attached pics for model number of what they sent me. It's brand new by the way.

Thanks!

Gus

Tacoma Mat info.jpg
    Screenshot_20200908_095147_temp.jpg

2. Jan 18, 2021 at 5:30 AM
    Gus

Member:
    Wayne, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Intermittent wiper switch, center console tray, glove box organizer shelf, WeatherTech front mats and mud flaps, 3D MaxSpider behind-the-front-seats mat, bed lights, MESO climate control rings, XPEL tailgate protection, Desertdoesit.com seat jackers, RAV4 radio knobs.
    Bump

3. Feb 20, 2021 at 12:32 PM
    Gus

Member:
    Wayne, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    Bump

Products Discussed in

To Top