1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mayweather vs Ortiz

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by bajaracer, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:26 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    For around 10 or so years boxing has went to shit....... everything is fixed and the officiating is shady....

2. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:45 AM
    joshy523

joshy523 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    San Antonio TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Grey Metallic Off Road
    all around bilstens 5100 set on high, Satoshi grill, custom JL audio system, kenwood cd deck, Clifford alarm, weathertechs, custom light bar, k&n intake, super 40 flowmaster
    x2 I hate watching it now cause its all about the money, no heart, I would of been pissed at Mayweather if I was Ortiz, but he was all like its okay, we are still buddies nothing happened........what a loser

3. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:47 AM
    210thumper

210thumper Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    sam
    san antonio, texas
    Vehicle:
    the "ILLEST" PreRunner SR5 around
    AEM brute Force Intake Leveling Kit Flow Master Exhaust stereo upgrade to a a Pioneer touch Screen, and 2-12" Cerwin Vega (soon to have bigger injectors and TRD SUPERCHARGER)
    dude i love how everyone kind of like overlooks ORTIZ head butting MAYWEATHER...

1. ORTIZ says that MAYWEATHER'S head got in the way of his head

2. ORTIZ thinking he was being cute and funny gives MAYWEATHER a hug and a kiss

3. ORTIZ and MAYWEATHER separated after they came together and time started ticking away again....IT WAS A LIVE FIGHT AGAIN!!

4. ORTIZ did not follow the first rule of boxing......ALWAYS PROTECT URSELF!!!!!

5. what did ORTIZ think MAYWEATHER was going to do after the headbutt....act like it never happened...????

6. MAYWEATHER took advantage of the "LIVE" fight and that ORTIZ wasnt protecting himself and put ORTIZ IN HIS PLACE!!!!!!!

7. Referee also said in an interview to EPSN....."Mayweather did not wrong when he hit Ortiz..."

8. Ortiz also said that he thought Mayweather didnt do nething wrong..."

9. as for LARRY MERCHANT... after every fight that MAYWEATHER has had he never gave him a fair shake!! so i feel the same way as MAYWEATHER...ur a journalistic reporter...u report the news not ur opinion!!!! 50 years younger my ass!!! he wishes he could beat MAYWEATHER 50 years ago...

no matter what neone say MAYWEATHER is the man he took the piece of welterweight belt that ORTIZ brought with him to the ring....i also dont know y alot of people r also bringing race into this.....???? REALLY EVERYONE?!?!? quit being so dam childish and grow up!!! PROTECT URSELF AT ALL TIMES and maybe u can strive to be one of the top pound-for-pound fighters in ther world

4. Sep 18, 2011 at 1:04 AM
    jdmdcfan

jdmdcfan Well-Known Member

Member:
    east WA
    Vehicle:
    dcsb
    No he's a hustler. Up to par with POS.

Completely agree

After the first shot he was out bud.
    I wish this were true. Pacman is sloppy at times and mayweather's defense is made for a fighter like pac. Not denying that as of right now pacman has the best chance.

Can I break that down? You watched replays of a few seconds and the entire 4 rounds was fixed? btw I agree that the headbutt was intentional.

Could be. I for one know if floyd would have lost, I would want ortiz to fight pacman of course. But not because of the obvious but because pacman has taken out some of the best latino boxers.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Sep 18, 2011 at 9:58 AM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    damn kid get off mayweathers nutsack already. the fight was fixed and mayweather is a classless asshole.

[​IMG]

6. Sep 18, 2011 at 6:01 PM
    210thumper

Member:
    First Name:
    sam
    san antonio, texas
    Vehicle:
    AEM brute Force Intake Leveling Kit Flow Master Exhaust stereo upgrade to a a Pioneer touch Screen, and 2-12" Cerwin Vega (soon to have bigger injectors and TRD SUPERCHARGER)
    like i said before people overlook the fact that ORTIZ threw the first cheap shot...... sports commentators, the from all over the boxing world, espn people, and even Ortiz said it themselves Mayweather didnt do nething wrong other than do what he has always done...and thats whooping that ass!!!!! nuff said u know y cause no one has beaten him

7. Sep 18, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    Tin Knocker

Tin Knocker JP_Rey

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    San Jose, Ca
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma 4x4 SR5
    -5% tint on side and rear, 25% windshield -ARE shell -Line-x'd skid plate
    Till Manny gets ahold of him.

8. Sep 18, 2011 at 9:40 PM
    Bgwood88

Bgwood88 Thats what she said..

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2011 Reg Cab 4x4
    I dislike Mayweather greatly but if Ortiz wouldn't have tried the headbutt the outcome would have been different.

9. Sep 18, 2011 at 10:00 PM
    jdmdcfan

jdmdcfan Well-Known Member

Member:
    east WA
    Vehicle:
    dcsb
    :confused:

10. Sep 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM
    210thumper

Member:
    First Name:
    sam
    san antonio, texas
    Vehicle:
    i do agree with u that he need to fight pacman...but pacman also was putting a bunch of stipulations on the fight and both seemed like they werent going to budge...all i have to say is if that fight ever happens.....i will buy tickets and go to what many people say would be "the end of boxing"

11. Sep 18, 2011 at 11:46 PM
    Bgwood88

Bgwood88 Thats what she said..

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2011 Reg Cab 4x4
    He wouldn't have got knock the F*ck out

12. Oct 10, 2011 at 9:14 PM
    boogieinthebay

boogieinthebay Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    06 Taco PreRunner
    Day Star 2.5 Lift, 33" BF Muds, 17" Pro Comp Wheels, Magna flow Muffler with 3" tip, K&N Drop in Air Filter, Undercover Bed Cover, OEM LED Tail Lights, Redline Hood Shocks, Eclipse Navi/DVD System with Back up Camera, Mr. Marv Custom Sub Enclosure/Amp Board, 10" ARC Sub, 5 channel ARC Amp, Hybrid Audio Clarus/Imagine, Viper Alarm with Remote Start, OEM All Weather Floor Mats
    You took the words right out of my mouth!!:D

Products Discussed in

To Top