1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MBRP Exhaust diameter help

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by Amo-cat3, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Oct 24, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Amo-cat3 [OP] Wizard Sleeve Master

Jan 26, 2009
    Maui, Hawaii
    07 TRD Blown dubcab
    TRD Supercharged, 2.7" URD Pulley, APR X1, AFE Stage II intake, DT Longtubes, MBRP 2.5" dual exhaust w/ Vibrant Ultra resonator, URD Y-pipe w/ vibrant v-bands (Cat free), Walboro 255 fuel pump, SS Oil catch can, Aeroforce gauges, Icon CDC 2.5 coilover set at 3", 1.5" Alcan aal, Light racing uca, 17x8.5 Fuel Anza 4.5" backspace/-6 mm offset, m/t atz 265/70/17, scanguage 2, AMP electric steps, bed extender, Low-pro tonneau cover, 20% tinted windows/headlights/taillights, tacoma seat covers, Image dynamic sound system w/ Pinoneer avh3200 head, assrtd stickers................
    Wassup all,

Quick question for those of you with the MBRP Cool dual exhaust. I know it's a 2.5" exhaust, but just want to double check if the main pipe is 2.5" inside or outside diameter? I'm installing a resonator and already ordered wrong clamps because of this confusion so just need to make sure I order correctly. Every site i find says 2.5" but doesn't specify inside or outside diameter. I figure it's inside but just want to ask (shipping to Hawaii is a biatch!)

Mahalo Nui Loa
To Top