1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MDFI firearms training - DFW

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by Big_Roach011, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Dec 7, 2017 at 7:38 AM
    Big_Roach011

Big_Roach011 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dallas Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 Quicksand Tacoma TRD OR
    Diamondback HD cover ; weathertech ; Carhartt seat covers, ride rite bags, RTT , general X3's, fab fours rear bumper
    Hey y'all.

I have been working with an outstanding firearms instructor from Michigan, Trek. I have arranged for him to come down to Ft Worth and teach two classes in January. There are still about 10 spots open for each day and I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME TACOS THERE.

Day one - You suck its not the gun
    This class is all about accuracy. Period. Low round count with high thought process and procedure.
    Day two - Fundamental Handgun ** we need more folks for this day!!**
    This class is all about taking that handgun and utilizing it in the most effective way possible.

These classes require the individual to be vetted so you must either have an LTC, LEO creds, or reach out to MDFI directly for approval!

IDK the rules about posting links so i'll just tell you to GOOGLE "MDFI" and look at their course locations - FT WORTH.

rmepilot likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top