1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Meet and eat!

Discussion in 'South East' started by 91Toyotabogger, May 11, 2010.

1. May 21, 2010 at 4:32 PM
    MarineTacoDriver

MarineTacoDriver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cherry Point
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4x4
    ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, ATO front/transmission/transfer case skids, Icon ext travel coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, OME Dakar leaf springs, Bilstein/RCD 5100 3-4" lift shock, extended stainless brake lines, DrewFab shackle flip, rear ARB Airlocker, ARB air compressor
    Sounds good, you'll definitely do better than my stock (Dunflops) SR5 (unlocked, no ATRAC) ;)

Just saw this, but answered in my post to jandrews. I have a 2009 so I have the electronic lsd with TRAC in 4hi, but it's open in 4lo. This hasn't stopped me from trying anything in the past as long as I have a recovery vehicle.

2. May 21, 2010 at 5:42 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    BWAHAHAHAHA. :rofl:

Yeah. I was gonna wait to give it "trail character" until after I got the lift and tires on it, but fuck it, I want to get wheelin' already.

3. May 21, 2010 at 5:46 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Yeah. Duratracs going on at some point...when I get around to it...

4. May 21, 2010 at 5:51 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    It'll be soon. Plan to buy my lift late August/early Sept and install soon thereafter when I can find a full day to do it...want to get 265/75 Duratracs on, balanced, and aligned at the same time...also stop by a dealer for VSC recal.

Timing subject to being moved up if Will's next mod day occurs sooner... :D

5. May 21, 2010 at 5:59 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    I keep going back and forth on that shit. I love the look of 285s, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the power loss. If I go to 285s I'm going to have to regear at some point because otherwise it'll drive me apeshit. I'd also want to put them on Ivan Stewarts, which is another $800 on wheels. 285s get a lot pricier for me a lot faster.

But it was the original plan...and still the one I like the best. Guess I should stick to my "no compromises" agenda.

6. May 24, 2010 at 4:33 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    I would totally go if my cousin wasn't getting married that weekend...in New York. I fly out on the 9th :(

7. May 24, 2010 at 8:56 PM
    MarineTacoDriver

MarineTacoDriver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cherry Point
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4x4
    ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, ATO front/transmission/transfer case skids, Icon ext travel coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, OME Dakar leaf springs, Bilstein/RCD 5100 3-4" lift shock, extended stainless brake lines, DrewFab shackle flip, rear ARB Airlocker, ARB air compressor
    Ya, I'm still planning on the July 4th weekend if the two of y'all, and anyone else wants to go is still interested in meeting up. Inconvenient because a lot of people will want to spend the holiday with family and friends or what not, and that is understandable. I have no family here though, and it's a chance to go out there without having to put in for special liberty or leave if my command decided to be dicks about it.

8. May 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    would you girls rather have it on the weekend of the 4th?? i'm sure URE will be packed as shit that weekend

9. May 28, 2010 at 9:08 AM
    Pitorro

Pitorro Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    El Diablo
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4X4 07 Sport TRD
    3" Toy Tec Lift, 33" MT, 17" Skull/MOTO Rims, Cool Air intake, Flowmaster Dou Muffers.
    I'm in. July is good for me.

Products Discussed in

To Top